Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #31
FreddyDUZ747
Banned

Smile Re: So when is the V8 coming?

Some people are impulse buyers and this may have been the case.

People,you can make what you want of it or go do something else useful with your time instead of wasting it on a so called troll which is rather rude really,especially if he has bought one.

Rodge,your passion for this new s/c engine is getting a little Chairman Mao like .Im sure its all good intentions but its getting close to overkill imo.
Old 17-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #32
stang65
FPRJET

Default Re: So when is the V8 coming?

I would say TRoll nobody goes out and buy 2 Holdens , when only having tested one of them.
Old 17-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #33
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodge
Seriously dude, you bought a Holden without even driving a supercharged FPV and you're on this forum bragging about how good it is ? All I can say is some people are very easily impressed.

I think you'd better find a more appropriate forum where you're posts will be more appreicated. I am sure one of the other AFF members can direct you to the Holdung forums

To the moderators. This thread has no value whatsoever on the AFF, may I suggest it is removed, the OP has no idea and there's no point in him being on the AFF other than to perhaps "stir"
So are you on Barrett's payroll or are you just so one eyed that you cant possibly understand some people DONT want FPV's? Every time this comes up you spout the same rubbish.

You best remove the reference to Mercedes in your sig before one of the usual suspects jumps on you for not buying a Ford........oh wait you're one of them.....
Old 17-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #34
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang65
I would say TRoll nobody goes out and buy 2 Holdens , when only having tested one of them.
Actually they do, I bought an FG XR8 without even driving one. Does that make me a troll?
Old 17-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #35
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
Actually they do, I bought an FG XR8 without even driving one. Does that make me a troll?
I bought my GT-P without driving one as well.
Old 17-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #36
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipFord
Gday

Know you guys know your stuff.

Last night test drove a new Fairmont Ghia Turbo. Talking to the salesman about the new V8 Ford has and he said that its very likely will be coming seeing the amount of queries they get. Roughly a couple of lads a week ask about the new V8 in XR8 ute form at this small dealer out in the sticks.

He then started backtracking when I told him I prefer a V8. I have bought a few Rangers off him over the last year so I know he wouldnt dick me around but still a bit sus he just wants a sale now.

I need to know whether its coming or not and when. I want to get my new car sorted out today just so I can get it all done by tax time. Does anyone know of any dates? I am willing to wait a few months if I know its coming.

Apart from that love the car.

Cheers

Phil
Merged with the previously closed thread.
Your thread was closed with a link where the subject has 34 pages of discussion, don't start another you can add your thoughts to the thread link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
You guys can pick the discussion in this thread here, 34 pages of it.
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....&highlight=xr8

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread