Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
xdc351
X-Series Club Moderator

Default First impressions of single life (a short rant).

Well, after one month by myself I just felt the urge to rant a little bit and hopefully get a few replies that might make me laugh a bit!

The nightclub scene is dead set the BIGGEST waste of time EVER. I'd forgotten how pathetic the whole thing was! Last night a mate got punched in the head by some meathead martial arts type bloke 5 times his size because he was trying to stop him snapping this little 18yo dude in half, reason? He didn't like the way he walked past. Security stood and watched the weak pricks. Luckily I was in another room and didn't see it happenen because I would have jumped in out of sheer stupidity and would have wound up with my mate in the hospital. This is just another night out. Great fun.

The chicks that go to these places must be insane too. I mean, the first hint their drunk and 35 slease bags are all over them. My ex went to a nightclub 2 weeks ago and got groped on the dancefloor. A couple of my female friends got bailed up in a corner by a few blokes too. Thats if their not complete bimbo's that can't get over how fantastic they are to even flirt. Safe to say I'm off nightclubs.

Tried the internet dating sites for about 20 seconds.... *I don't think so*. Found one good site but its harder to pickup than, say, a nightclub and 10x more guys pretending to be something they aint there too. Does anyone know where intelligent, beautiful ladies go out to? I swear I'm missing something here.

Well, that'll do me for the moment... what do you other single blokes reckon?

xdc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post