Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 30-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #31
NC1183
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey
*snip*

another note regarding the change in speed limits from 110 back to 100. can't see the mentality behind it myself. i used to find the extra 10km/h used to separate out the cars and heavy vehicles. i'd be able to go fast enough that they wouldn't bother me and i wouldn't bother them. now we are forced to get in each others way. i was overtaken by more than a few this time as even though trucks are limited, normally you get a few extra km's out of them. i know my on of my old mans could get to 105 - 115 on the limiter. i'm not bothered by it but wondered if the truckies felt the same. i wonder if they encounter more traffic now than before?

Oh hell yeah, they hate it more then us, for that exact reason, they have no buffer and have to deal with everyone now not just Mexicans, QLDers and caravans

2005 FPV BF Super Pursuit

The new toy (now sold)
The SP

The old ute (sold)
www.aufalcon.com/nc1183

Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
If you look closely you can see the remains of a Hyundai excel that’s been sucked into the intake.
about the pic of 'CHOP YA' F6
NC1183 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #32
prydey
Rob

well, thats that for another year. rather uneventful on the return journey which is a good thing i suppose. considering its easter w/end, there was surprisingly little traffic.

very little wildlife too. left WW and headed for hay at around 3:30am and thought for sure i'd see a few roo's through that stretch but no. i guess all the water (still plenty off the sides on the hay plain) keeps them away a bit more. plenty of bugs though. front of my white car and wing mirrors is almost black.

maybe next time i'll cross paths with some fellow members.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post