Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 19-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #31
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 
Default Re: Another AU has joined my family :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james22
Lol. So who won? You or the mrs :-)
I won in more ways than one ;-)

took it to syd and back over the last few days, very happy... went to PickŃṔayless and got a new pair of chrome bezled headlights and the front pair of genuine Tickford Calipers... her front brakes are shot, went in for a set of BA calipers and the guy showed me the Tickford ones... so just couldnt pass up the opportunity.
Old 20-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #32
EATHSV
Oo---oO

Man thats a lot of car for the money. Done very well there! Will keep an eye on this.

Successful transactions with the following members:
Ride, Raised by Monkeys, TICK4D-TAS, Falcman007, 2002AU, JC.
EATHSV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #33
Ride
Stay Classy ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoSR
I won in more ways than one ;-)

took it to syd and back over the last few days, very happy... went to PickŃṔayless and got a new pair of chrome bezled headlights and the front pair of genuine Tickford Calipers... her front brakes are shot, went in for a set of BA calipers and the guy showed me the Tickford ones... so just couldnt pass up the opportunity.
Lucky to get a good set of headlights, I was there last week and there weren't any decent LHS ones in the lot ... unless they got them from the holding yard?
Ride is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #34
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride
Lucky to get a good set of headlights, I was there last week and there weren't any decent LHS ones in the lot ... unless they got them from the holding yard?
He had to get them in... i bargained with the guy and got them for a good price... he even told me how much they were making out of them... but the guy was good to deal with.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #35
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Redid the flash tune... set to 98RON... goes harder now! and yep, skidded :P