Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What is your Marital Status?
Female - In Relationship 58 8.57%
Female - Single 30 4.43%
Male - In Relationship 300 44.31%
Male - Single 289 42.69%
Voters: 677. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2006, 07:10 PM   #691
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8chick
i dont look 14. lol ... my brother is 21. he looks about 24, some-one said i could get into a club [wouldnt wanna risk it lol]. i can't wait to be 16. for my L's [if it still is 16 and 9 months to get the L plates.] then the 18th then yeah the 21st. looks like im gonn have to hang in there for quite some time.
I know it sounds stupid but don't think about getting your learners or license and it seems to come around quicker, my mate told me about it and i refused to believe it but to my suprise it worked.
Old 23-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #692
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70caprigt3k
I know it sounds stupid but don't think about getting your learners or license and it seems to come around quicker, my mate told me about it and i refused to believe it but to my suprise it worked.
Lol, i dont that often unless, but when people bring it up : . i've only got 2 1/2 more years i think!! lol ... it'll be a drag when i actually get them cause then i'd have to wait for the P plate, but hey, i dont mind getting into the passenger of the 'rents xr6.
Old 23-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #693
red_hotxr6
Banned

Smile

Have you got a pic of yourself.? Do you reckon you look older, dont rush it it will be here sooner than you think.
Old 23-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #694
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Lol, i dont that often unless, but when people bring it up : . i've only got 2 1/2 more years i think!! lol ... it'll be a drag when i actually get them cause then i'd have to wait for the P plate, but hey, i dont mind getting into the passenger of the 'rents xr6.
Even L's are still good, driving a little is a hell of alot better than not driving at all especially if its an xr6 lol.
Old 23-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #695
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

yeah red_hotxr6 i have ... i do rekon i look older but so does every-one else.

yeah lol L's are good. yeah driving a little bit. ha the xr6 wont be driven by me until im at least say 30! lol. it's mum and dad's pride and joy, i can say the only care i'd be driving would be dad's ford courier [his work car]. lol.
Old 23-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #696
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
yeah red_hotxr6 i have ... i do rekon i look older but so does every-one else.

yeah lol L's are good. yeah driving a little bit. ha the xr6 wont be driven by me until im at least say 30! lol. it's mum and dad's pride and joy, i can say the only care i'd be driving would be dad's ford courier [his work car]. lol.
Keep trying lol, My dad reckoned he would never let me drive his 300kw+ clubsport on my L's but i eventually cracked him it was hard though, he even lets me drive it now im on my P's, Id rather drive the sprint though.
Old 24-09-2006, 02:15 AM   #697
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelz
thanx for ur warm welcoming.. I think haha... yeah I can change oil and a tyre.... do u know how to???? _2:
Unfortunately, yes I do, but I just cbf doin it myself anymore, nor do I want to pay, so i figure if I can convince someone to do it for me I'm in front :voldar02:

Tell you what, I'm actually feeling extra generous this weekend, I might even let you wash and vacuum my baby, and when you finish their you can do the ute and tow truck as well, as you can see I'm in an extra generous mood :

You should be starting to feel the love even more now :voldar02:
Old 24-09-2006, 10:45 AM   #698
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
Unfortunately, yes I do, but I just cbf doin it myself anymore, nor do I want to pay, so i figure if I can convince someone to do it for me I'm in front :voldar02:

Tell you what, I'm actually feeling extra generous this weekend, I might even let you wash and vacuum my baby, and when you finish their you can do the ute and tow truck as well, as you can see I'm in an extra generous mood :

You should be starting to feel the love even more now :voldar02:

aww arent u generous??? I feel so much love going around... but let me think about it?? spend all day cleaning ur cars or spend half an hour cleaning my little car..... and then have time going out??? hmm can I think about that for a minute please??? its a hard decision lol :
Old 24-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #699
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

Quote:
Keep trying lol, My dad reckoned he would never let me drive his 300kw+ clubsport on my L's but i eventually cracked him it was hard though, he even lets me drive it now im on my P's, Id rather drive the sprint though.
We'll have to see if i can still use the "daddy's little girl" routine. lol. might work even better if i ask to drive the xr6 instead of bringing the boyfriend home for the night.
Old 24-09-2006, 12:17 PM   #700
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
We'll have to see if i can still use the "daddy's little girl" routine. lol. might work even better if i ask to drive the xr6 instead of bringing the boyfriend home for the night.
Thats awsome, How could he say no to that.
Old 24-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #701
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

Quote:
Thats awsome, How could he say no to that.

Exactly! :yeees: could have a double effect seeing my dad is italian. lol.
Old 24-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #702
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

HA HA Nice, if that doesn't work theres always the arguement that the XR6 is safer because its a bigger car than the courier and its quicker so it will get you away from trouble faster. It worked for me
Old 24-09-2006, 12:46 PM   #703
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

lol exactly! the courier is a lemon anwyays, dad has to take the turbo out of it it stuffs the whole car up. if they do let me drive it then i'd have to BEG the brother to let me drive his xr8 ute ... lol. dont think that'd happen unless he was sitting next to me, that car is his pride AND joy.
Old 24-09-2006, 12:49 PM   #704
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

The courier is unsafe and the next closest thing to it is the XR8 ute so i should drive that if you don't want me to drive the XR6
Old 24-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #705
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

lol. geez i can get some good debating methods from here! lol
Old 24-09-2006, 01:01 PM   #706
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
lol. geez i can get some good debating methods from here! lol
Yeah it was only last year i went though the whole your not allowed to drive this one so you drive this one, When you have the choice of a Toyota RAV4 or a 300kw Clubsport you argue till you turn blue lol.
Old 24-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #707
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

lol true ... depends what car i get when i get the L plates. if it's a $h!t one, i'll be asking to drive the xr6 ... ALOT! lol. it would be me and the brother fighting over whether i can drive his car or not ... arguing over between driving an xr6 or xr8 ... geez. no explanation for that.
Old 24-09-2006, 01:21 PM   #708
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

lol Good luck with it all, both are awsome cars so if you get to drive either your cheering.
Old 24-09-2006, 02:24 PM   #709
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
aww arent u generous??? I feel so much love going around... but let me think about it?? spend all day cleaning ur cars or spend half an hour cleaning my little car..... and then have time going out??? hmm can I think about that for a minute please??? its a hard decision lol :
Don't wait too long, as thius is a limited time only offer :evilsasmo , tell you what I'm feeling a bit more love and generosity heading your way, today only, I will throw in a *coffee, a *biscuit, *cake if I can find it, and wait for it....drum role please maestro......................................some hand cleaner annnnnnnnnnnd I'll even throw in................ a *towel to dry your hands with afterwards, now you can't get much more generous than that, not to mention the free love, yes that's right I said free, FREE :voldar02:

So don't wait any longer, get on the phone right now and call our *operator and tell them I told you to call right now for all these great extras at no extra cost to you. :evil_laug

*coffee - comes that way out of the tap :
*biscuit - may possibly be dried piece of cake :
*cake - might possibly be a soggy biscuit :
*towel - could be either an old t-shirt or the dogs blanket :
*operator - ye don't really know bout this one so I may have to answer the call myself, so their is yet another bonus at no extra cost :
Old 24-09-2006, 02:27 PM   #710
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

Quote:
lol Good luck with it all, both are awsome cars so if you get to drive either your cheering.

Lol damn straight, :1syellow1 thanks! _2:
Old 24-09-2006, 03:43 PM   #711
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Don't wait too long, as thius is a limited time only offer :evilsasmo , tell you what I'm feeling a bit more love and generosity heading your way, today only, I will throw in a *coffee, a *biscuit, *cake if I can find it, and wait for it....drum role please maestro......................................some hand cleaner annnnnnnnnnnd I'll even throw in................ a *towel to dry your hands with afterwards, now you can't get much more generous than that, not to mention the free love, yes that's right I said free, FREE :voldar02:

So don't wait any longer, get on the phone right now and call our *operator and tell them I told you to call right now for all these great extras at no extra cost to you. :evil_laug

*coffee - comes that way out of the tap :
*biscuit - may possibly be dried piece of cake :
*cake - might possibly be a soggy biscuit :
*towel - could be either an old t-shirt or the dogs blanket :
*operator - ye don't really know bout this one so I may have to answer the call myself, so their is yet another bonus at no extra cost :

hahaha arent we a funny one?? ur just lucky i love washing cars hahaha
Old 24-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #712
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
hahaha arent we a funny one?? ur just lucky i love washing cars hahaha
How long do you think you will be? I need to get oil and a filter, so I can have them ready for you, maybe just a vac for now and then you can watch me cruising :dr_Evil:

But I will book you in for a wash next weekend, say Saturday arvo around 3 :
Old 24-09-2006, 04:25 PM   #713
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
How long do you think you will be? I need to get oil and a filter, so I can have them ready for you, maybe just a vac for now and then you can watch me cruising :dr_Evil:

But I will book you in for a wash next weekend, say Saturday arvo around 3 :

well really I'd leave it all to next weekend with weather permitting as the ground is wet so therefore when u enter the car u will put ur dirty feet all over it and then I will go mental.. and watch u cruise.. hahaha while im cleaning it and ur back is turned I'll be taking ur car for a spin around the streets hahaha
Old 24-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #714
gtfpv
GT

ahhhhhhhhhh :sm_drool: :
Old 24-09-2006, 04:46 PM   #715
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
well really I'd leave it all to next weekend with weather permitting as the ground is wet so therefore when u enter the car u will put ur dirty feet all over it and then I will go mental.. and watch u cruise.. hahaha while im cleaning it and ur back is turned I'll be taking ur car for a spin around the streets hahaha
HAHAHA ur so funny lmfao

Oh look, all right I will let you sit in it for a while, but only after you have finished and i have inspected the car and found it to be a satisfactorily completed job.

I might have a spa while your working, no need for both of us to be stuck their. :Reverend:
Old 24-09-2006, 04:51 PM   #716
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
HAHAHA ur so funny lmfao

Oh look, all right I will let you sit in it for a while, but only after you have finished and i have inspected the car and found it to be a satisfactorily completed job.

I might have a spa while your working, no need for both of us to be stuck their. :Reverend:

hahaha u can do that... hahaha cuz i will go to my new house and go for a swim and a spa hahaha but I will be driving ur car to my house while your in the spa?
Old 24-09-2006, 04:54 PM   #717
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Now that's pretty cheeky.

I like it. :evilsasmo
Old 24-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #718
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Now that's pretty cheeky.

I like it. :evilsasmo

hahaha.. thats me... u can call me mz cheeky hahaha
Old 24-09-2006, 05:31 PM   #719
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
hahaha u can do that... hahaha cuz i will go to my new house and go for a swim and a spa hahaha but I will be driving ur car to my house while your in the spa?
In light of some new information I have come accross, I think it would be a much better idea if I brang the car to your place, that way i could a much netter job, I'm thinking of you here you know as this means you don't have to lug all your gear with you to my place but have it all their ready at yours :Reverend:
Old 24-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #720
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
In light of some new information I have come accross, I think it would be a much better idea if I brang the car to your place, that way i could a much netter job, I'm thinking of you here you know as this means you don't have to lug all your gear with you to my place but have it all their ready at yours :Reverend:

ok well then there will be no point cuz I like on a dirt road hahaha :