Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #61
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Re: FordForums on Face Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoosha
Still got no friends but at least they know who I am now
Friday night I will be your friend..

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #62

will you have anyone putting smart *** comments on the facebook page?
1971 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #63
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Only Whoosha...
Old 01-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #64
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971
Thats a given there will always be the pot stirrers,and useless posting but with a bit of luck and some moderating it should be kept to a min. and as for me. Gees. L. I can just put them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Friday night I will be your friend..
Oh dear
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #65
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971
Theres already been a couple of trolls, but its been cleaned up pretty quickly
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #66
Uncle Niceguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mmmm to have account or not. cant make my bloody mind up ha i brought it up with round the dinner table the other night and well to my embaressment my sisters have had it for a while and even mum and dad have it!!!! and as usual im left in the dark haha now i know why they have there iphone glued to there hands they must be possessed or somthing and my phone doesn't even have wifi or wateva its called.
Uncle Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #67
nickd
Passionate Ford XD XE nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.NiceGuy
mmmm to have account or not. cant make my bloody mind up ha i brought it up with round the dinner table the other night and well to my embaressment my sisters have had it for a while and even mum and dad have it!!!! and as usual im left in the dark haha now i know why they have there iphone glued to there hands they must be possessed or somthing and my phone doesn't even have wifi or wateva its called.
I remember at the dinner table we used to sit in peace but now I think everybody lays there phone next to the dinner plate waiting for a message a post from FB.

Your not missing out on much with FB, but if you want to join you can join but remember all photo's onfo are kept on the database for them to have as it can't be deleted.

(Admin of ESPGhia.com)

http://espghia.com/forum.php
nickd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #68

ive have facebook and find that i can just go there and it gives me news feeds on eveything i like,keeps me up to date on what i like,
ford,v8s,nrl,fishing,4x4,all in the one place,
now those are my hobbies,any single ford chicks,lol.
1971 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post