Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #61
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR_
really? well i will be darned....they said police were nto going to get Bseries because of the tiptronic...they think the cops will use it in a chase and because up is down gear they would drop gears n blow the box....but how cool would it be if they did?? real hero`s arnt they....

there ****ers...had one threten to smack me up because i didnt have a helmet on my bike bout 6 years ago turns out was one of dads old partners yes dad was a cop..anyway dad cleared that up quick he he he......

there is a big 100m wide roound about down the road and this red 180sx was drifting it until a cop car was coming the other way...ive seen him pulled over 3 times since then eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahaha

guess thats wat u get for driving a car that runs on oriental sauces
I also spotted another B series unmarked car, this time on the new section of tonkin highway. Of course all those that have seen the new section of tonkin know exactly why they are there :P I knew it was them because 1) it was slightly lowered and tinted 2) had the trans arial on the rear window and 3) both blokes were watching me as I went past, wearing baseball caps (looked about 40) and the cornicopia of instruments sat on their dashboard sorta tipped me off :P

P.S it was yellow
clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #62
frenzal
EF XR6

i had an unmarked cop following me for a bit today and pull up next to me at the lights, but i recognised the rego as soon as it pulled out behind me earlier on. and i saw all the ИИИИ on the dash.
at the lights he was giving it a slight rev, so i gave the smallest of revs and crept forward a bit, pretending i was gonna race, then he crept, so i edge about a millimetre more and the green, and boooom. he was off and i stayed sitting there, hahaha.
he then got on the anchors and really slowed down and waited for me and drove about 15 kms under the limit the rest of the way, haha.
found it amusing.
all thought it would of sucked if he was a real knob and pulled me over and made something up because he was annoyed.
frenzal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2006, 09:01 PM   #63
AC/DC
" Let there be Rock "

WIsh I was a copper in an unmarked car, , being asked to raise revinue, , I Would be targeting every HSV and Senator with 20 yr old morons in it ! ! ! wouldnt that be FUN !

Rock on !
AC/DC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #64
bjr22n_
XR5TBO

my dad is a policeman, but only drives the rodeo, you'll find most station wagon are detectives vehicles, and not allowed to 'pursue', same with the rodeo's,
only HWP are allowed to pursue, in NSW.

the police are starting to use 'coloured vehicles' such as your yellow, blue etc.
because they have a higher resale vaule, and more profitable for the police service, when they sell them at govt. auctions with bout 40,000kms.

DJR Team mate #14
bjr22n_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post