Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #61
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave289
I 'll give ya some reasoning. firstly he used the word nicer, which I would have to agree with, the ef/el was one of the nicest allround interiors ever. the ve has plastic crap that looks and feels like it will fall apart any minute now,eg the window swithces and handbrake are an absolut joke.
Again, I guess it's down to personal taste.

I've owned an EF Ghia and currently own a VE Clubsport. The Clubsport interior to me is a world apart from the Ghia - and I don't understand the quip about the handbrake? I quite like it and compared to my BA, at least it still works after 4 applications.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #62
Wally
XP Coupe

Handbrake has never been a problem for me either. The trouble with first cars is they were always better than anything that ever was and will be.
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #63
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have a VY SS and usually have bought a new car every 2 years and i could not bring my self to buy one of them VE Daewoo's just sitting in one just makes me want to : out:
The VE would not pass a road worthy in my opinion and it's is the most dangerous car vision wise. i can't see out of the fn thing. and that i would say is the most important thing you should be able to do. ABS ect ect is all worthless if ya can't fn see jack.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post