Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #61
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUFEL-6
I dont see the purpose of getting a Ned kelly Tattoo, he was a criminal for gods sake, hes made to ber a hero when he isnt. Southern cross is a much better option for poeple wanting to get an aussie tattoo even if it is common.

Thats my opinion anyway..
i thought my ned tatt was great especially as no-one else has one the same, better than a dragon or a fish like thousands before me,
as for being a Hero,
well he was actually a hero to the poor squatters , i suppose you think sport stars are hero's.
a hero is actually someone who despite knowing he or she will be hurt or possably die ,still does something to help his fellow man no matter what the danger, you should go and read the full Ned Kelly story before daring to say he was just a criminal,
OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #62
mmhmm

Get a tatoo of sterlo from the footy show on ur back
thats tru blu mate
mmhmm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #63
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
Get the made in australia triangle with the kangaroo in the middle.
YES, even though i'd never get a tat, my parents weren't born here..but i was..n if i HAD to get a tat, that would be the best one "made in australia"...dam proud
3:4:5 LSD diff
JMM Extractors
2.5" Stainless Steel highflow cat
2.5" Exhaust
T5 transmission
Front Slotted rotors
Lowered on Pedders Sports Ryders
....and a cherry scented airfreshner

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Hybrid34 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #64
gtxb67
moderator ford coupe club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas
a hero is actually someone who despite knowing he or she will be hurt or possably die ,still does something to help his fellow man no matter what the danger
slightly off topic, but that fits our emergency services, especially the police and they get no credit for some reason
gtxb67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #65
Grasshoppr
GTI ist ehrfürchtig

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdcor
Papua new guinea, new zealand, samoa, brazil. All reference a southern cross upon there national flag, plus a few other countries of south america that use it for lesser regions. It is pure ignorance to think that the southern cross expresses belonging to australia alone. A sad commentary on the intelligence of our nation...
Reference or have? big difference. Most, like New Zealand, show the 4 stars not 5. Anyway off topic, everyone else knows that it is symbolic of Australia regardless of "references" on other nations flags.

I am looking at getting both a boxing kangaroo and a southern cross (epsilon included) in the near future.

Our Events cater for all types of people.
Grasshoppr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #66
tolzero

Nothing says "I was at the cronulla riots" quicker than a southern cross tattoo. In a few years they will be so dated, just like the tribal arm band circa 4-5 years ago
and to all the clean skins out there it as easy to say "I'm gonna get blah blah tattoo" as it for me to say "my car is gonna have blah blah kilowatts" so just tell us when your done it
tolzero is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post