Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #91
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Steve,

Im by no means trying to open up the debate once again, but i was just wondering if all is going well with your father's recovery and the progress with police and the woman involved, or if your family decided to just focus on recovery rather than the hassle of following the issue with her being charged or not.

Hope he is doing well.

Jennifer

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #92
Steve
torque is your friend

At this point we're not following up on the driver and the police. Dad's mentally strong but he's having a few issues recovering. He's getting bored and frustrated not being mobile. For some reason he still can't put any pressure on his leg at all.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:08 AM   #93
BAFalconXT
Sold...

If it was me who backed over a young girl like that, they would charge me with reckless endangerment or something. Can't you tell the police that you want to press charges?
Old 11-09-2006, 01:34 AM   #94
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
At this point we're not following up on the driver and the police. Dad's mentally strong but he's having a few issues recovering. He's getting bored and frustrated not being mobile. For some reason he still can't put any pressure on his leg at all.

I can understand his frustration, i watched my brother lie for 8 or 9 weeks flat on his back in a hospital bed without being able to do anything. Sometimes things take longer to heal that originally thought, and boredom is a huge issue. There is only so much TV one can take!
I hope he does make a strong recovery and hopefully the process will speed up. Now is your chance to make sure he eats all his veges and drinks lots of water!

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post