Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 14-07-2024, 12:56 PM   #181
mondeomatureguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Remember when you could ...............

Hi Guys,
as FTE 217 just said lights etc now have sensors. my trusty Ford Mondeo which is getting closer to the magic half of million ks, yes it has done that much.
Around 4 weeks ago it was leaking Coolant so off to my mechanic. He phoned me and said " do you want the bad news" it needs a new radiator as the old one is cracked.

He said " we may have to pull the front of your car apart to put the new one in. all up it was over $1,000. what happened to the days when you took the old radiator out and put a new straight in?

I know that a car such as mine with so many ks on it something has to give sooner or later parts dont last forever.

Its not just car parts that have changed. What about the cameras all over the place, you get booked and you dont find out for a week or so until you get the notice in the mail.
I think i liked it better when there were more cop cars on the road.
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post