Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #211
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Feel like doing damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo supporter View Post
Kids are taught in school, if your Mummy, Daddy, Aunty or Uncle give you a smack, you can have them charged with assault. Hence why I think there are more little ***** around. (In other words, what has happened to your child/ren is clased as assault)
Please don't generalise..... not all teachers teach that smacking is assult....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #212
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Please don't generalise..... not all teachers teach that smacking is assult....
Unfortunately, smacking is assault.....So it's being taught in schools as being such....If your school isn't, it is well behind the times. (not that I agree with smacking being an assault)

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #213
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Incorrect.... Excessive smacking is assault... I have had to report a few incidents over the years and only repeated or over the top smacking ever gets followed up... If at all.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #214
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

My mates 3 year old is currently laughing in their face when they disceplin them.

Took away their toys thinking "that'll teach em".... kid goes outside and plays with the pegs in the peg basket.

I'm glad I don't have kids yet
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
grandpa_spec_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #215
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Incorrect.... Excessive smacking is assault... I have had to report a few incidents over the years and only repeated or over the top smacking ever gets followed up... If at all.
By the sounds of it, some of the "authorities" around your area need the smack to get themselves into gear....be it the police, or the Dept of family services (or what ever they're known as in your neck of the woods.)

A threat of violence or carrying out the act is classed as a criminal act (ie assault).....ie, you threaten to hurt someone, it's verbal assault....you actually strike someone, it's assault.....leave a bruise, it's upgraded to assault causing harm.....so forth and so forth.

I mightn't agree with it, but unfortunately, that's the way it is these days.

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post