Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2020, 08:14 AM   #1051
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG17 View Post
He's using US spelling
A victory for capitulism, if one desires to play on words?
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 09:04 AM   #1052
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
It depends on the context, since I believe we are discussing litigation then facts are king, your moral stance means little.

As a general life comment then sure, naturally both or important but that's not what this thread is about.

This is where I struggle, whenever you lads start making comments like this in the context of a Trump thread I wonder;

a) where you have pulled it from
b) what the heck you are talking about
c) what it has to do with the thread
d) how is that a decent source of information (if supplied)
e) why do you care so much about Trump

Then the retort will be "read between the lines" or "you must be blind to not see that". Some appointments at Spec Savers may go some way, but I dont think they do lobotomies.

There are so many injustices in the world and for this to get so much attention is frightening.

Any person who does not have a balanced view, regardless of the side they lean (who even defines that, seriously) can be dangerous. Hence why working with facts and not morals (situation dependent) typically removes the ambiguity.

Sometimes facts are not also facts, but when multiple sources who are generally independent of each other report the same trend it becomes very hard to deny unless you want to be an Ostrich.
So many words when all you needed were two and an acronym. Repeat after me: I have TDS...
This user likes this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 09:30 AM   #1053
MustangStevo63

I love how all the MSM say "baseless" claims and "no fraud" (along with the one eyed brigade here who take in such media) know with certainty ...there was no fraud and the claims are baseless, it's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
I have never seen court cases anywhere reported by the MSM that make these accusations (baseless etc)....they just actually report the case.....shows their extreme bias - they are all in on the joke.
There is a lot of legal stuff to play out, let's just see what happens.
Most Americans just want a fair count.

My OPINION is DJT got a record amount of votes with rallies all over the shop drawing amazing crowds got that amount legit.

Sleepy Joe in his basement ventured out to the car park for 20 person rallies got more votes than a popular president Obama ??? C'mon Mannnnnnnnnn! really?

PA sent out 1.8m absentee votes , yet processed 2.5m of them??? LOL they panicked in the middle of the night when DJT had a 700k lead....

Opinion over

Haven't checked grammar and spelling for previous readers, but probably mistakes seeing as i'm an uneducated hillbilly like all Trumpians
Old 27-11-2020, 09:36 AM   #1054
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63 View Post
I love how all the MSM say "baseless" claims and "no fraud" (along with the one eyed brigade here who take in such media) know with certainty ...there was no fraud and the claims are baseless, it's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
I have never seen court cases anywhere reported by the MSM that make these accusations (baseless etc)....they just actually report the case.....shows their extreme bias - they are all in on the joke.

My OPINION is DJT got a record amount of votes with rallies all over the shop drawing amazing crowds got that amount legit.

Sleepy Joe in his basement ventured out to the car park for 20 person rallies got more votes than a popular president Obama ??? C'mon Mannnnnnnnnn! really?

PA sent out 1.8m absentee votes , yet processed 2.5m of them??? LOL they panicked in the middle of the night when DJT had a 700k lead....

Opinion over

Haven't checked grammar and spelling for previous readers, but probably mistakes seeing as i'm an uneducated hillbilly like all Trumpians
And your mate lost. Time to deal with it eh..............
Old 27-11-2020, 09:40 AM   #1055
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Opinion over

Baseless claims seems to fit. Read up on his legal cases. Over 30 have been thrown out. The court transcripts are a laugh.
Lots of claims I front of the cameras, no evidence to support this in front of a judge.

If Biden were not running against Trump, he would not have received record breaking votes. A lot of them were not for Biden, rather, just against Trump. Trump is highly devisive. Its no surprise he receives record number of votes both for and against him.
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 10:00 AM   #1056
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU38...ature=youtu.be

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 27-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #1057
MustangStevo63

another legal genius.....

Sidney Powell has filed claims, but you wouldn't know reading and listening to the complicit lamestream.....
Old 27-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #1058
MustangStevo63

Here's a free tip for you all sharp legal minds ,venture on over to Betfair where you can presently get $1.08 Slow Joe for all you can get your hands on , FREE money (as you would see it)
8% .......what's stopping you? Better than 1% from the bank for a year.
Oh wait, why are they still taking bets and aren't they paying out yet? ($1.8 billion traded)
Old 27-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #1059
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Here's a free tip for you all sharp legal minds ,venture on over to Betfair where you can presently get $1.08 Slow Joe for all you can get your hands on , FREE money (as you would see it)
8% .......what's stopping you? Better than 1% from the bank for a year.
Oh wait, why are they still taking bets and aren't they paying out yet? ($1.8 billion traded)
Cant even get you guys to put $50 down that would go to the forums........

All those betting agencies are a stain on society, so what they do means very little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob
So many words when all you needed were two and an acronym. Repeat after me: I have TDS...
So little fact.

Trump just happens to be the puppet at the front, it could be anyone else and the opinion would be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63
another legal genius.....

Sidney Powell has filed claims, but you wouldn't know reading and listening to the complicit lamestream.....
Thats the same Sidney that was taken off his legal team?

The same legal team that is yet to prove anything in court?

If anything they had got some traction it would be in the MSM or some kind of outlet. But nothing.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 27-11-2020, 10:36 AM   #1060
MustangStevo63

Sidney is running her own race.....and has filed 2 claims with proof..

I don't suppose you have the ability to figure out mathematical impossibilities.... or figure why PA sent 1.8m postal ballots and received 2.5m...yeah no big deal right? it's only 700k votes lol

You don't get it do you ?.....MSM are not giving anything any legs

Keep the blinkers on she'll be right believe the MSM they are so truthful
Old 27-11-2020, 10:42 AM   #1061
superyob
Banned

I believe 2+2 = 5, because MSM. Everyone else are dum. Heh, heh, heh...
Old 27-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #1062
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 27-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #1063
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I believe 2+2 = 5, because MSM. Everyone else are dum. Heh, heh, heh...
But what figures are you running off? Where are your statistics coming from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStevo63
Sidney is running her own race.....and has filed 2 claims with proof..

I don't suppose you have the ability to figure out mathematical impossibilities.... or figure why PA sent 1.8m postal ballots and received 2.5m...yeah no big deal right? it's only 700k votes lol

You don't get it do you ?.....MSM are not giving anything any legs

Keep the blinkers on she'll be right believe the MSM they are so truthful
I dont suppose you have any evidence or links to back up all this? For now lets not worry who its from but try and get a couple at least.

How two blokes in Australia have worked this out and its all kept under the rug is outstanding, you lads are an untapped resource!
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
3 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #1064
MustangStevo63

https://hereistheevidence.com/

- dont worry it's safe

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

Submitted items may be edited or deleted to ensure quality of content.

To submit another source under a claim, use the same claim title.

But of course all these people submitting stuff and affidavits (under threat of prosecution) are all wrong because forumites in oz & the mainstream say so...okay then lololol
Old 27-11-2020, 11:23 AM   #1065
superyob
Banned

Why, I believe you are correct Polyal...
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 11:44 AM   #1066
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

- dont worry it's safe

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

But of course all these people submitting stuff and affidavits (under threat of prosecution) are all wrong because forumites in oz & the mainstream say so...okay then lololol
i dont know what you see there that im missing as the bunch i went thru were still source from "i heard" or "i believe"
even the Sidney Powell’s Michigan Lawsuit source was from MSM fox media and only in addressing 183 votes in that electorate

Old 27-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #1067
MustangStevo63

you didn't read Sidneys actual suit very well ......

Remember....denial aint just a river in Egypt

Nothing to see here move on
Old 27-11-2020, 12:01 PM   #1068
MustangStevo63

https://twitter.com/YouTube

Woketube alive and well ......
Old 27-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #1069
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:

- dont worry it's safe

Is that a spreadsheet version of Wikipedia?
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 27-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #1070
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
you didn't read Sidneys actual suit very well ......
what
Quote:
As a civil action, the plaintiff’s burden of proof is a “preponderance of the evidence” to show, as the Georgia Supreme Court has made clear that, “[i] was not incumbent upon [Plaintiff] to show how the [] voters would have voted if their [absentee] ballots had been regular. [Plaintiff] only had to show that there were enough irregular ballots to place in doubt the result.”
so 183 will be enough and changing how they are allowed to vote will change who they would vote for ?
as i said i dont know what your seeing that im not to strongly change the situation
so if you still dont have anything of strength to add
time you accepted your flowing in it

Last edited by wodahs; 27-11-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #1071
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
what

so 183 will be enough and changing how they are allowed to vote will change who they would vote for ?
as i said i dont know what your seeing that im not to strongly change the situation
so if you still dont have anything of strength to add
time you flowed with it
It’s Nut jobs posting stuff on the internet because they “Believe”, or they “Heard”, or because they’re “crazy” and like posting “crazy stuff”.

Yep, nothing to see there, no evidence, move on 👍
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #1072
MustangStevo63

off now, y'all have a great day and remember to take the blinkers off after having your daily dose of MSM before driving, could be catostrophic for the innocents
Old 27-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #1073
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
the running hair dye is missing from the pic
Old 27-11-2020, 12:25 PM   #1074
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
https://twitter.com/YouTube

Woketube alive and well ......
Our lot have 'Invasion day' they have unthanksgiving
Old 27-11-2020, 12:26 PM   #1075
Sonny_Jim

Quote:
It's as if they have read over all the plaintiffs actions with their legal eyes and passed judgement lol.
Actually, I did read them. I even answered your questions about them.

Quote:
From what I can see, Sidney hasn't actually filed those yet. She just put them up on her website to stir the pot a bit.

I've looked there, it's mostly just news reports from places like epochtimes and OANN. I wouldn't really call what's posted there 'evidence'. It's a great place to go if you want to feed your conspiracy theory though.

As others have noted, they've got problems with jurisdiction (it's the wrong court to get votes tossed out) and all of their evidence seems to be affidavits. Whilst you *can* get a court case to go your way on circumstantial evidence, it's very difficult to do so.

If you want examples of Rudy's legal calibre, I listen to one of his arguments to a judge yesterday. At one point he claimed to not know what the word 'opacity' meant. Also he seems to have forgotten how basic court stuff works. At one point the Judge asked him if he was allegeding fraud, to which he responded 'yes'. The judge then reminded him that cases of fraud needed a higher standard of proof, he said 'Oh, let me correct myself. No'.

It's a shambles.
4 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 12:49 PM   #1076
superyob
Banned

I think Trump lawyers know their claims will be thrown out of court but that is the process they need to follow for subsequent appeals in higher courts...
Old 27-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #1077
tweeked
N/A all the way

What this thread is trying to tell me.......

The MSM is crazy left wing or
The MSM is crazy right wing

What I keep telling myself, MSM as it always has and always will look for the biggest, most controversial headline it can find, and it really doesn't give a rats undercarriage whether that headline relates to Trump or Biden, Morrisson or Albanese, male or female, black or white.

Morrison being the most cringe worthy person I have seen shaking hands at the bushfires, Dan not knowing who did what with the quarantine, Biden being confused, Trump lying about his inauguration...... They all get roasted the same.

Its all about clicks, papers and ratings, nothing else really matters to them.

Old 27-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #1078
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman1 View Post
It’s Nut jobs posting stuff on the internet because they “Believe”, or they “Heard”, or because they’re “crazy” and like posting “crazy stuff”.

Yep, nothing to see there, no evidence, move on 👍
Just like the MSM do???
Old 27-11-2020, 01:07 PM   #1079
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
What this thread is trying to tell me.......

The MSM is crazy left wing or
The MSM is crazy right wing

What I keep telling myself, MSM as it always has and always will look for the biggest, most controversial headline it can find, and it really doesn't give a rats undercarriage whether that headline relates to Trump or Biden, Morrisson or Albanese, male or female, black or white.

Morrison being the most cringe worthy person I have seen shaking hands at the bushfires, Dan not knowing who did what with the quarantine, Biden being confused, Trump lying about his inauguration...... They all get roasted the same.

Its all about clicks, papers and ratings, nothing else really matters to them.
What some in this thread are assuming is that everyone is actually reading the MSM...

I think we can all relate to being able to call out the MSM with regards to topics we are close too. For example, when working with Ford I would read articles regarding model or developments that were straight lies but as you suggest its a good story. Scary, some of it can be damaging, but the truth generally always comes out.

When you see a trend over multiple media sources you tend to get some kind of reassurance key points would be close to the truth.

We can blame MSM all we like, but facts are facts, and actions speak louder than words and right now their is an administration being handed over, so if Trumps case was so strong he would be pig headed enough to not do that.

If there was legal grounds then something would stick and the next stage would begin...but its just not happening.

Is there another internet out there everyone is not aware of?
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
2 users like this post:
Old 27-11-2020, 01:21 PM   #1080
Sonny_Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I think Trump lawyers know their claims will be thrown out of court but that is the process they need to follow for subsequent appeals in higher courts...
I was listening to a Republican lawyer saying last night that it's fairly unethical to file court proceedings in the knowledge you'll not win, even if it's to go through the appeals process. If you haven't got enough evidence to win the case yet and are waiting for more evidence to appear, then you wait and file it. Not push it through the courts in the vain hope you can amend it later into a stronger case.

The other major issue is that most of these cases are talking about numbers of voters that wouldn't even change the result anyway, they are just trying to tack on 'if these guys weren't allowed to vote, then no one is'. It's a ridiculous argument. In the other cases they've failed to show unequal treatment, the things they are complaining about affected the Dems as much as them, so most of those got tossed out as well.

You could argue that Sidneys cases are the strongest, in so far that her allegations are the most extreme. But like I said, I don't even think a judge has seen that filing. I'm waiting to see it pop up on somewhere more official than her own website.
2 users like this post:
Closed Thread