Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 10:27 PM   #1561
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Actual origins of the Coronavirus in case you encounter a deep state nut job who thinks it was invented by the CIA or China

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0317175442.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This user likes this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 11:19 PM   #1562
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Because of covid19 I learnt about steak uum and it's armchair beef commentator.

What is steak-uum? Some cheap frozen beef sold in the USA but the twitter account is gold.
https://twitter.com/steak_umm/status...40942924890112

E: Just realised you have to click 'show this thread' for their multi part posts. I don't even have a twitter account and this is the only time I ever felt like reading posts there.

The night is dark and full of beef ghosts

Last edited by oldel; 12-04-2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:27 PM   #1563
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post

Investigation into COVID-19 and Chinese culture.
For anyone that has the spare time, this report on face value appears very well researched and about 1000x the quality of investigative journalism that has been demonstrated by our local networks.
4 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 12:30 AM   #1564
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljf12 View Post
Search “How come Australia suddenly has billions of dollars to pay for welfare.”
I don’t know how to add a link, it is a news report that talks about pulling cash out of your bum.
Will they ever actually pay it back ?
That is a very good article, that more people should read and try to understand.

Covid19-how-australia-is-paying-for-welfare

People have often wondered, with every country, producing more and more debt every year, that surely the day of reckoning will come, and the whole world financial system will collapse.

For example the current US national debt is US$24 trillion, and accounts for 70% of debt against their GDP.

Australia currently stands at US$637 billion debt, and accounts for 48% of debt against GDP.

Governments can just keep printing money it seems out of thin air, and seemingly keep doing it, with no questions asked or consequences.
And even inflation can be keep under control while doing this!

Will the Australian government just print the money it needs to cover the $200Billion worth of Stimulus and relief handouts it's giving at this time?

Well, as the article said, "About three weeks ago, on March 19, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) announced it would commence a type of emergency monetary policy action it had never attempted before - 'quantitative easing' or QE".

So Maybe.

So how can the US and other governments around the world just keep printing money?

Well, there's main 3 reasons;

1. As an individual, you can only borrow so much money and are given a limited time to repay it. Like a 30 year mortgage on your house.
Why... Very simply, because your life is finite, and you will die one day, and its hard to collect what you are owed from a dead person.

On the other hand, a government will never die.
It's lives or goes on forever, unless of course a country is overthrown, or the world ends.
The US government will still be here in one form or another, a 1000 years after you and I die.
There is no time limit constraint, to when they can stop borrowing.

2. Money does not really exist.
The total amount of world debt combined, exceeds the total amount of money that is in circulation today. There is not enough to ever pay it back even if everyone wanted to. Money has been created from nothing... (Printing).

3. The World debt is now so great... No one or any financial institution, or country is big enough to ever "call it in" and foreclose or demand it's paid back?
Because in doing so, would cause the entire world monetary system to collapse, and no one wants that.
The 1% of wealthiest individuals in the world that control most of the world's wealth would also no longer be wealthy.
You can only be a billionaire, if your "billions" are worth the "billions" we accept it to be.
5 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 07:28 AM   #1565
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bill Gates came to save us all,
Every country big and small,
Made a vaccine, along with a chip,
Goes under the skin, in the L hip,
Now all sheep, w/o any borders,
Welcome one, welcome all, to the New World Order.

BTW, he’s not very popular in India, the Indians haven’t forgotten the vaccine induced polio epidemic there.

Are you an anti vaxer too?

911 truther?

Chemtrails?

The Internet provides a platform that supports pretty much any whacky theory or belief.
Like minded people are drawn in and then begin to feel that their once crazy theory or feeling is actually correct.
You claim to know the truth but are vague or outright avoiding in many of your responses when asked for info or links.
6 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 07:41 AM   #1566
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
Your internet connection not working??

Plenty of evidence if you bothered to look. Some in this very thread.
It was a pretty simple Question from Gasolane.........

And your answer was pretty pathetic........

It's not hard to post a link. Where is your link ?

If link can't be produced I'd say you would come under FairmontGS's description of a "Deep state nut job"..........
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 07:43 AM   #1567
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post

You claim to know the truth but are vague or outright avoiding in many of your responses when asked for info or links.
There is quite a few on here like that..........
6 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 08:12 AM   #1568
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthin' fancy View Post
I looked at the top 1,000 losers, still didn't get to cruise lines.
Most cruise lines are owned by Carnival anyway, they will just cuts some of their lesser known ones.
Even Costa line is still afloat (sic) after that little Poseidon adventure they had a few years back.

Old 13-04-2020, 08:28 AM   #1569
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why do I do this to myself ?.. after saying I'm fed up with too much media I ended up watching 60 minutes last night ..I'm an idiot (don't agree too fast) .

On there was a Professor who muddied the waters even more if that's possible.
Another expert featured seem to believe that to a degree we really need to let the virus trickle through communities and he said he doesn't understand a number of the restrictions on the back of that . Federally he fundamentally agrees that they're doing okay but he reckons some States have gone over the top too soon particularly with being outside in public. He actually said that being outside is safer than being confined inside and that sunlight breaks down virus pretty quickly . He did agree with social distancing though and suitable hygiene measures I guess .

Here it is for those who didn't see it and would like to . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWK1tun2UJg. It's on YT today .

I'm bloody confused . At work for the past few weeks we've been going around wiping and re-wiping seats , handrails , tables outside to the point of driving us mad even when no kids have used them and you see images of mass sprayings of similar stuff in parks and public areas . Playgrounds are shut for the reasons that kids and others might touch something dangerous . One day it was raining pretty solid and our groundsman was directed to still go around wiping playground equipment . Sweden are going about it differently too ..Who is right ?

Who to believe or not eh... I have no idea.

Last edited by roddy1960; 13-04-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #1570
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Its a pity Australia didn't do this straight up, close international borders instead of state ones but greed won.
All countries have made really basic mistakes that the general public cant understand

You just expect these professionals to have it all under control....but theyre so disconnected with reality they forget about some basic fundamental

In NZ weve been in complete lock down for a couple of weeks ....its crippling businesses , i think its the right thing to do , i think our governments been really good doing most things right.....except for the most important part weve been letting kiwis come home and just saying to them you must self isolate at home .....WTF , itsonly in the last few days after intense criticism have they relented and quarantined everyone

unbeleivable in all this time weve been importing the virus and just relying on people to do the right thing ...all because it was too expensive to quarantine from the start ......now the cost will be sooooo much greater

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 09:23 AM   #1571
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDog View Post
All countries have made really basic mistakes that the general public cant understand

You just expect these professionals to have it all under control....but theyre so disconnected with reality they forget about some basic fundamental

In NZ weve been in complete lock down for a couple of weeks ....its crippling businesses , i think its the right thing to do , i think our governments been really good doing most things right.....except for the most important part weve been letting kiwis come home and just saying to them you must self isolate at home .....WTF , itsonly in the last few days after intense criticism have they relented and quarantined everyone

unbeleivable in all this time weve been importing the virus and just relying on people to do the right thing ...all because it was too expensive to quarantine from the start ......now the cost will be sooooo much greater
With greatest respect ..None of us really know what the right thing is ..Nobody knows yet . The only thing we can know for sure is that .

A lot of experts are now questioning the overall best approach until a vaccine comes along . Most medical epidemic organisations seem to think that there is a big chance there could be a second wave or more of the virus and by locking down initially might make a potential future wave worse than the first . Not unless every single case is detected now . That's virtually impossible as I understand it.
Not one person on the planet really knows what is the best approach yet I think .

Last edited by roddy1960; 13-04-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #1572
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
With greatest respect ..None of us really know what the right thing is ..Nobody knows yet . The only thing we can know for sure is that .

A lot of experts are now questioning the overall best approach until a vaccine comes along . Most medical epidemic organisations seem to think that there is a big chance there could be a second wave or more of the virus and by locking down initially might make a potential future wave worse than the first . Not unless every single case is detected now . That's virtually impossible as I understand it.
Not one person on the planet really knows what is the best approach yet I think .
True ...but allowing people to go home and self isolate....and trusting them not to not mix with family and friends when your whole country is in lock down is a no brainer .....you either do lockdown isolation or you dont , at least with lockdown /isolation your health system has a chance with gradual infestation
If you dont arent you going to get swamped health systems and mass deaths like NY, Italy, Spain etc ?

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 10:51 AM   #1573
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Again I'm mentioning what some people much more informed than us are suggesting heavy lockdown may or may not be the overall best outcome of all this.

I am just bewildered by it all . I'm not alone . All I'm saying is that as we've never been through this actual virus before so there is no clear course action that anybody can refer to yet . That's a no brainer too . Only time will tell which method or combination of methods is the best for all .

Please don't dismiss out of hand (not just you , all of us ) alternative opinions because there is growing opinion that very careful and well organised relaxing of isolation could end up being the overall best outcome . They could be wrong too of course .

Seeing as none of us have a crystal ball to see the future for sure it's definitely a suck it and see approach at the minute .All we're doing in Australia and NZ is 'trying' to limit the initial outbreaks to not over ride our health care systems . That seems to be working but whether it's ultimately the best thing ...who knows . Sweden is doing it a lot differently , so is Germany in many ways .
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 11:39 AM   #1574
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
Again I'm mentioning what some people much more informed than us are suggesting heavy lockdown may or may not be the overall best outcome of all this.

I am just bewildered by it all . I'm not alone . All I'm saying is that as we've never been through this actual virus before so there is no clear course action that anybody can refer to yet . That's a no brainer too . Only time will tell which method or combination of methods is the best for all .

Please don't dismiss out of hand (not just you , all of us ) alternative opinions because there is growing opinion that very careful and well organised relaxing of isolation could end up being the overall best outcome . They could be wrong too of course .

Seeing as none of us have a crystal ball to see the future for sure it's definitely a suck it and see approach at the minute .All we're doing in Australia and NZ is 'trying' to limit the initial outbreaks to not over ride our health care systems . That seems to be working but whether it's ultimately the best thing ...who knows . Sweden is doing it a lot differently , so is Germany in many ways .
Agree, that this is unknown territory. The one advantage here and in NZ is that there is a good chance that we can try to suppress infections and wait and see what happens elsewhere to chart the best way forward

Best case is that people build up long term immunity and / or a vaccine is found

Worst case is that immunity is short term and no vaccine is found... and it becomes seasonal.
Old 13-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #1575
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
For anyone that has the spare time, this report on face value appears very well researched and about 1000x the quality of investigative journalism that has been demonstrated by our local networks.
Pappa Franco wouldn't ever lead anyone down the garden path now would he........

Seriously though if you've got an attention span more than a cheese sandwich it's probably worth a watch, just make sure you view it objectively.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #1576
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Seriously though if you've got an attention span more than a cheese sandwich it's probably worth a watch, just make sure you view it objectively.
Absolutely, a point often missed by both extremes of the arguments in here and all over social media.

If you don’t believe a single percent of what MSM is reporting your nuts, but equally if you believe 100% of the narrative and discount anything alternative as a “conspiracy” your equally nuts.
4 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #1577
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthin' fancy View Post
I had pokies at school.

Behind the shelter shed.
What was his name?
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #1578
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Huge changes await for people traveling, I would suggest that there will need to be a globally agreed standards/certification before allowing anyone to travel from one country to another. You’ll need 100% proof that you’re virus free before stepping onto a plane. The days of ‘open’ travel are over at least for the next 2-5 years. I’m of the opinion the cruise ship industry is sunk.
This is what the WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and likely the Australian Government at the direction of Health and the pharmaceutical industry are pushing for. A vaccine ID card or profile.

Won't happen while the Attorney General of the US, Bill Barr is vehemently against it. I can't see it happening unless it's introduced world wide as it will cause discrepancies, and then friction, between countries.
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 12:43 PM   #1579
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Deep state nut job theorists debunked...

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-most...virus-debunked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep, seems legit, it's from a credible source, SBS
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 12:46 PM   #1580
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Yep, seems legit, it's from a credible source, SBS
as opposed to some indian guy on youtube?
Old 13-04-2020, 12:54 PM   #1581
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
No, we were all for vaccines up until my son at 10 weeks of age nearly died from his 8 week shots. Satisfied?

The problem with you low IQ folk is you believe the garbage peddled by Mockingbird media and you consume it like the good lemmings you are.

It's patently clear from your ramblings your incapable of doing research beyond what provides your with confirmation bias, and what 'fact checked' information you find.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:00 PM   #1582
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
as opposed to some indian guy on youtube?
Nope, Let me help you out...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
Causal relationship between vaccine induced immunity and autism
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849883
Subtle DNA changes and the overuse of vaccines in autism
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
Vaccine and Autism- a New Scientific Review
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccines...ntific-review/
Summary of previous Journal of Immunology
http://danmurphydc.com/wordpress/wp-...SM-VACCINE.pdf
Autism and Resulting Medical Conditions:
http://www.tacanow.org/wp-content/up...april-2008.pdf .
Mercury toxic encephalopathy manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
Relation of mercury to high autism rates in boys
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16264412
Elevated levels of measles in children with Autism
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849883
Abnormal MMR antibodies in children with autism
Tylenol, MMR and Autism - A parent survey study
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18445737
A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...f2530332976261
Peer reviewed study on fetal cell contamination with retro virus associated with autism and cancer
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-stu...ccines/5402912
Study documentation- Dr Deisher
http://www.ms.academicjournals.org/a...%20et%20al.pdf
Autism and mercury poisoning
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
Hypothesis: conjugate vaccines may predispose children to autism spectrum disorders
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
Rise in autism coincides with rise in vaccines
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
A two-phase study evaluating the relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccine administration and the risk for an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis in the United States
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
Elevated levels of measles antibodies in children with autism. - PubMed - NCBI
Pediatr Neurol. 2003 Apr;28(4):292-4. Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
A study published in the Journal of Biomedical Sciences determined that the autoimmunity to the central nervous system may play a causal role in autism. Researchers discovered that because many autistic children harbour elevated levels of measles antibodies, they should conduct a serological study of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) and myelin basic protein (MBP) autoantibodies. They used serum samples of 125 autistic children and 92 controlled children. Their analysis showed a significant increase in the level of MMR antibodies in autistic children. The study concludes that the autistic children had an inappropriate or abnormal antibody response to MMR. The study determined that autism could be a result from an atypical measles infection that produces neurological symptoms in some children. The source of this virus could be a variant of MV, or it could be the MMR vaccine.
Doctors who explain clearly why vaccines aren't safe or effective.
1. Dr. Nancy Banks - http://bit.ly/1Ip0aIm
2. Dr. Russell Blaylock - http://bit.ly/1BXxQZL
3. Dr. Shiv Chopra - http://bit.ly/1gdgh1s
4. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - http://bit.ly/1MPVbjx
5. Dr. Suzanne Humphries - http://bit.ly/17sKDbf
6. Dr. Larry Palevsky - http://bit.ly/1LLEjf6
7. Dr. Toni Bark - http://bit.ly/1CYM9RB
8. Dr. Andrew Wakefield - http://bit.ly/1MuyNzo
9. Dr. Meryl Nass - http://bit.ly/1DGzJsc
10. Dr. Raymond Obomsawin - http://bit.ly/1G9ZXYl
11. Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot - http://bit.ly/1MrVeUL
12. Dr. Robert Rowen - http://bit.ly/1SIELeF
13. Dr. David Ayoub - http://bit.ly/1SIELve
14. Dr. Boyd Haley PhD - http://bit.ly/1KsdVby
15. Dr. Rashid Buttar - http://bit.ly/1gWOkL6
16. Dr. Roby Mitchell - http://bit.ly/1gdgEZU
17. Dr. Ken Stoller - http://bit.ly/1MPVqLI
18. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein - http://bit.ly/1LLEqHH
19. Dr. Frank Engley, PhD - http://bit.ly/1OHbLDI
20. Dr. David Davis - http://bit.ly/1gdgJwo
21. Dr Tetyana Obukhanych - http://bit.ly/16Z7k6J
22. Dr. Harold E Buttram - http://bit.ly/1Kru6Df
23. Dr. Kelly Brogan - http://bit.ly/1D31pfQ
24. Dr. RC Tent - http://bit.ly/1MPVwmu
25. Dr. Rebecca Carley - http://bit.ly/K49F4d
26. Dr. Andrew Moulden - http://bit.ly/1fwzKJu
27. Dr. Jack Wolfson - http://bit.ly/1wtPHRA
28. Dr. Michael Elice - http://bit.ly/1KsdpKA
29. Dr. Terry Wahls - http://bit.ly/1gWOBhd
30. Dr. Stephanie Seneff - http://bit.ly/1OtWxAY
31. Dr. Paul Thomas - http://bit.ly/1DpeXPf
32. Many doctors talking at once - http://bit.ly/1MPVHOv
33. Dr. Richard Moskowitz - censored
34. Dr. Jane Orient - http://bit.ly/1MXX7pb
35. Dr. Richard Deth - http://bit.ly/1GQDL10
36. Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic - http://bit.ly/1eqiPr5
37. Dr Chris Shaw - http://bit.ly/1IlGiBp
38. Dr. Susan McCreadie - http://bit.ly/1CqqN83
39. Dr. Mary Ann Block - http://bit.ly/1OHcyUX
40. Dr. David Brownstein - http://bit.ly/1EaHl9A
41. Dr. Jayne Donegan - http://bit.ly/1wOk4Zz
42. Dr. Troy Ross - censored
43. Dr. Philip Incao - http://bit.ly/1ghE7sS
44. Dr. Joseph Mercola - http://bit.ly/18dE38I
45. Dr. Jeff Bradstreet - http://bit.ly/1MaX0cC
46. Dr. Robert Mendelson - http://bit.ly/1JpAEQr
47. Dr Theresa Deisher https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=6Bc6WX33SuE
48. Dr. Sam Eggertsen-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB-3xkeDAE
Hundreds more doctors testifying that vaccines aren't safe or effective, in these documentaries....
1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic - http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W
2. The Greater Good - http://bit.ly/1icxh8j
3. Shots In The Dark - http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h
4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth - http://bit.ly/KEYDUh
5. Vaccine Nation - http://bit.ly/1iKNvpU
6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines - http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU
7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ
8. Bought - http://bit.ly/1M7YSlr
9. Deadly Immunity - http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z
10. Autism - Made in the USA - http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5
11. Beyond Treason - http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt
12. Trace Amounts - http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv
13. Why We Don't Vaccinate - http://bit.ly/1KbXhuf
4 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 01:07 PM   #1583
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you are bored and want to learn about the spread of germs in layman's terms.

This really highlights how simple it all is and how to minimise your chances of picking this or things like the regular flu up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-dI74zxPg&t=339s
Old 13-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #1584
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Oh Dear Lord.
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 01:20 PM   #1585
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Quote:
No, we were all for vaccines up until my son at 10 weeks of age nearly died from his 8 week shots. Satisfied?

The problem with you low IQ folk is you believe the garbage peddled by Mockingbird media and you consume it like the good lemmings you are.

It's patently clear from your ramblings your incapable of doing research beyond what provides your with confirmation bias, and what 'fact checked' information you find.
So your son had a reaction to a vaccine. Does that mean everyone will have a reaction to a vaccine? If everyone stopped taking vaccinations, you will watch the human mortality rise through the roof.
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #1586
CJR09
RPO 77

Quote:
you low IQ folk
Pot kettle black

Quote:
It's patently clear from your ramblings
You're incapable of rational thought - you've been burned and thats ok - no need for the bigotry holding everyone with such contempt

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

4 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 01:45 PM   #1587
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
So your son had a reaction to a vaccine. Does that mean everyone will have a reaction to a vaccine? If everyone stopped taking vaccinations, you will watch the human mortality rise through the roof.
No, it most certainly does not, most will never have a measurable reaction. And almost everyone will get over CV-19, except those that die. They'll have to take one for the team, so they say.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:48 PM   #1588
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Notice that Taiwan isn't getting any recognition from the WHO about their handling of COVID19? Taiwan has a similar population to Australia with under 400 cases.

Maybe because WHO is on CCP payroll, it seems anyone who recognises Taiwan as 'Taiwan' rather than 'Taipei' goes on CCP ****list:

QANTAS:

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...07-p4zk0h.html

Australian Government:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...24-p50bj5.html

Rockhampton Council:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...er-qld/9739574
4 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #1589
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:

I admit, you're probably right about the low IQ, but even with low IQ, I can differentiate between the use of your and you're in a simple sentence...smart guy...
2 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #1590
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
almost everyone will get over CV-19, except those that die.
That makes me smile
Closed Thread