Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-01-2015, 11:43 AM   #1
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default What kind of moron.............

Ok, I don't know where to start so I'll start at the beginning.

I have psycho neighbours. He's a certified a-moral sociopath and paranoid control freak and she's a loose cannon that he uses to do his dirty work; he winds her up and points her at people. They have 3 feral kids, the middle one of which is allergic to bees, (important point). We call them The Clampetts.
Yesterday afternoon we heard the kids carrying on so looked out the window to see the youngest boy(8) wearing the top half of a bee keepers kit, you know, the hat with net all connected to a long sleeve top........ but no gloves or shoes, and wearing shorts. On closer inspection I spied a big foam box under one of their fruit trees with bees swarming out of it, WTF? Next thing I know, Jed Clampett is out there in the same get up, shorts, no shoes or gloves. I just shook my head and went back to my day thinking "that won't end well". I didn't realise how right I was.

This morning we got some good news and bad news through the grapevine. The good news , Jed got stung so bad he wound up in hospital and died, the bad news, they revived him and have flown out to Adelaide this morning.

Before any of you lot kick up about my attitude towards this bloke, understand that since they moved next door, they, or more properly he, has systematically waged an unprovoked war against me in various ways and I've had to have him in court 3 times so far to get him to pull his head in. He spends his time trying to think up ways to provoke me into a response he can get on the many CCTV cameras he has set up, that he can use against me. There's so much more I could tell but I won't as it's not necessary, but don't get me started.

But this latest episode is of such monumental stupidity I just had to say something.

What sort of moron brings a swarm of bees into your yard when you have an allergic child in the house?

What sort of moron allows an 8 yr old loose with same bee swarm without full protection? (The youngest and oldest were both stung multiple times)

What sort of moron then does exactly the same thing and heads into a bee swarm with no smoke to calm them and bare arms and legs, especially as they've already been stirred up by junior psycho?

I really hope that this time the authorities finally do something about him and get the kids out of there, but I doubt it as he's spent the last 10 + years ducking and weaving and manipulating the system and everyone around him to his own ends....

I better stop now.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 11:52 AM   #2
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What kind of moron.............

They sound like lovely neighbours...
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #3
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

wow.....I have nothing to say other than Karma is a b****

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #4
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

That's just what my wife said.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 12:25 PM   #5
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Man you could make a reality TV show out of this.

$$$!
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #6
HULK_I6T
Banned

What sort of neighbourhood do you live in? the favellas?
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #7
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

Maybe you could whip him up a nice big pot of Possum's Gizzards as a get well gesture

All jokes aside I feel for you mate, the house next door to me is up for sale after the quiet elderly gent that lived there sadly died from cancer last year :( Just don't know what to expect next :(
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 12:41 PM   #8
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK_I6T View Post
What sort of neighbourhood do you live in? the favellas?
Must be Western Sydney, thats our Favella
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 12:41 PM   #9
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He sounds like the typical scumbag that raises his kids to surpass his failures in life, to spite everyone, or prove a point. But that Bee thing... this wouldn't happen to be his idiotic wife by any chance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCipyIahf4I
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #10
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I didn't know how this thread was going to go when I opened it.

However, I am glad I did.

10/10 would read again.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:14 PM   #11
Lunch
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post

This morning we got some good news and bad news through the grapevine. The good news , Jed got stung so bad he wound up in hospital and died, the bad news, they revived him and have flown out to Adelaide this morning.
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA i properly LMAO
Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 02:14 PM   #12
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 02:21 PM   #13
HULK_I6T
Banned

double post
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 02:31 PM   #14
MDS69
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Are they renters or public housing tenants.
MDS69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #15
Trevor 57
is now there

We have had similar experiences with a neighbour (a woman), all quiet for us now, but another neighbour has taken her on and seems to be winning, her kids are all grown up and moved out and never to rarely come back to the house (depends on child), her husband walked a few years ago as well

I feel for you, it is **** to have neighbours like that, we actually considered selling up, not now though
Old 13-01-2015, 04:23 PM   #16
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Man you could make a reality TV show out of this.$$$!
You could make an entire series out of the dramas and goings on next door. ACA would have a field day with them and dedicate an entire show exposing this nutcase and his exploits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK_I6T View Post
What sort of neighbourhood do you live in?
quiet rural town. We don't even have letterboxes here let alone a phone box... or curbs.... or bitumen roads, except for the one I'm on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDS69 View Post
Are they renters or public housing tenants.
She inherited the house and land unfortunately, in very controversial circumstances that I won't go into.

MINE- AUII Forte

2 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 04:33 PM   #17
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

man thats gotta suck balls big time
its not like you can move either as who the hell is going to move in with these peanuts as neighbors
id be building a fence as high as i could and installing some cameras like this dingbat has

im guessing maybe he wanted the kid to get stung (sounds like the kinda idiot that would want this) and it completely backfired

you could just see it
'go on, go poke them there bees, its the only way you gonna get immune to them junior, i saw it on dr phil yesterdee'

sounds like a complete ****** tbh

but do go on and tell us all these suss circumstances of how they got the house and land
MercurySilver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #18
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post
I feel for you, it is **** to have neighbours like that, we actually considered selling up, not now though

Don't worry Trev, we considered the same thing but we decided we weren't going to let them win because we reckon that was exactly what he was trying to do, get us to sell up and move away. She would love to get her hands on this place and said so in so many words when they were still being civil and neighborly way back when, (they started off down the street in her fathers house before getting evicted from there, and it took 2 years to get them out in that instance)........I'll say no more.

The mistake he made was moving from the big city where he could be and remain anonymous, to a tiny place where everyone knows everyone and everything and you can't get away with squat.

He used to brag about his clean record when he first arrived. He don't have one no more. You can't screw people over and vanish in a small community like you can in the city.

MINE- AUII Forte

3 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #19
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurySilver View Post
man thats gotta suck balls big time
its not like you can move either as who the hell is going to move in with these peanuts as neighbors
id be building a fence as high as i could and installing some cameras like this dingbat has

im guessing maybe he wanted the kid to get stung (sounds like the kinda idiot that would want this) and it completely backfired

you could just see it
'go on, go poke them there bees, its the only way you gonna get immune to them junior, i saw it on dr phil yesterdee'

sounds like a complete ****** tbh

but do go on and tell us all these suss circumstances of how they got the house and land
I can't, it's all circumstantial and speculation at this point and if Jed recovers and ever saw this thread he is overly and aggressively litigious and would certainly try to sue me.

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 13-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #20
WHYME
Next up?

I bet he was hoping to blame the bee stings on you. Sounds like a real feral family, kudos to you for putting up with it though.

WHYME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #21
Spurious

The dept' of child services would most likely have a field day with that mob.
Go on, give 'em a call!

I'm not sure who to be more concerned for though, the kids, their parents or you!

The best thing you can, & most likely already do is, to just let nature take its course. Observe from a distance & laugh very quietly.
Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #22
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

All those things are already happening.

DOCS has had at least 2 and probably 3 different calls about it so far as near as I can figure if the hospital called them as well. Welfare have been in there a number of times but somehow they are managing to keep welfare at bay, hopefully this will be enough for welfare to finally act.

We're always concerned for the kids, especially the 2 younger ones, they're still young enough to be straightened out.....maybe, we're not sure about the oldest though, but the sooner they're gotten out of that toxic environment the better as far as we're concerned.

MINE- AUII Forte

Old 13-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #23
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if you feel the children are at legitimate risk, calling the Report child abuse or neglect (CARL) 131 478 may provoke some/further Families SA investigation

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #24
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You'd expect someone to be dumb enough to wear no protective gear. He must be a new brand of stupid to have bees at all near a kid allergic to them and not cover them completely at least.

Imagine what would have happened to the kid if this bloke died and was revived. Sounds like the type that would be the first to knock on your door if you had a hive to complain that his kid is allergic.

Last edited by MITCHAY; 13-01-2015 at 07:31 PM.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 07:23 PM   #25
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

I feel your pain...... got some 'special' people on both sides.

Go and look up a movie called "The 'Burbs".. has a bee attack too

The neighbors in that movie make the Clampetts look like choir boys

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......

Last edited by Yellow_Festiva; 13-01-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-01-2015, 07:24 PM   #26
LG17
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I used to like the Clampetts... []

I know where you're coming from though.
LG17 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 07:37 PM   #27
gozzaxr6t

One word just came to my mind when reading this, "ICE"
gozzaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2015, 08:18 PM   #28
zilo
BANNED

I would have sold up and moved to a deserted island long ago....
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2015, 12:52 AM   #29
Hell Cat

Im lucky, i have two nice elderly people either side of me, the worst thing that happened was i asked the lady where her dog was and she burst into tears because it died earlier that week.
we talk about gardening etc.

Her neighbour (the next one over moved in 10months ago and lets his yard go to **** and has a loud dog that gets out and runs havok, part of the brick wall dividing their yard fell over in a storm so he just put some ply wood up, the bricks fell all over the old ladies side and the bloke didnt offer to help move them or help throw them away. I ended up cleaning up the bricks for her in the end.
Hell Cat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 15-01-2015, 11:43 PM   #30
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We have wonderful neighbours at our new house where I am transferring to. Look out for the place when we're not there, take note of any strangers hanging around, always willing to lend a hand with something. Very very lucky.

However, back in the late eighties we lived in a housing commission home for about four years. Some of the neighbours were awesome, most not so.
One guy who moved in beside us entertained us no end with his home mechanic shenanigans. He definitely didn't know what he was doing and I lost count of how many times he would stagger away from a raging underbonnet inferno with smoking eyebrows and singed hair.

One day he managed to buy an old F100...long wheelbase, two wheel drive, six cylinder, nothing special. It didn't run, needing a gearbox swap and engine rebuild. He was out working on it one day in the back yard, jacking away furiously with a trolley jack and blocks of wood to extend the reach. I was down the back yard pottering about and watching him out of the corner of my eye. The neighbour behind us (and older retired guy in a privately owned house) was on his small front porch, feet up on a deck chair, reading a book and having a beer, also looking over occasionally to see what Mr Numptie was up to.

I was amazed to see him finally get the F100 to the height we obviously wanted, removed the front wheels, and start piling Bessa Blocks up under the now-exposed front disc brakes. Sideways. With the weight all taken against the thin edges of the blocks where the openings are.
He lowered the truck onto them, and gave it a hard shove. It didn't move and, satisfied with his work, grabbed a bunch of tools and started to climb in underneath it. I decided to say something, and told him how dangerous that was, but he told me in no uncertain terms he knew exactly what he was doing, and clambered on under the truck.

At this point my elderly neighbour had sat up to watch, and gestured me to come over to his porch. He handed me a drink, said "Pull up a chair...this could go one of two ways and might be entertaining", as we sat and waited for the inevitable to occur...

Sadly, idiot "mechanic" survived, it didn't collapse on him. He wouldn't have learned anything and probably thinks this is a perfectly good way to support a vehicle you plan on climbing under.

Oh, and a "loud dog that causes havoc"...?
A packet of chocolate Laxettes thrown over the fence does wonders...the mongrel will be afraid to bark...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: