Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 13-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #1
SP Ken

Thumbs up Metro Ford

G'day all,

Below is a copy of an email you will all have by about now but I thought I would post it here because if you are like me you check FF more than you check your emails.

Yesterday members of the Executive Committee met with Management at Metro Ford and discussed how Metro could help the Club and become one of its supporters. I am pleased to tell you that the outcome of that meeting was very favourable and as of now the Metro Ford group of companies have come on board as a new supporter of our great club, well not quite new but more on that later.

I would like to stress at this point that Metro’s involvement in the Club will in no way, shape or form diminish the role that Bryan Byrt Ford has with the Club. Bryan Byrt have stuck to the Club through thick and thin and have always looked after Clubbies directly through purchases or servicing at the Dealership or indirectly though their unyielding support of Club events and happenings. We see the partnership with Metro Ford as one that will enhance the Club and also give Clubbies a choice of Dealers.

Ok, as I eluded to before association with Metro Ford is not new, it is just that the association lapsed due to reasons that are well and truly in the past and it is suffice to say that this is about the last bridge that needed rebuilding.

The team at Metro Ford are eager to participate in the club activities and assist the Club where they can. They also understand Bryan Bryt’s involvement in the Club and are respectful of the bond we have with them.

I would like to give you specifics of what was talked about yesterday and what it means to you as a Clubbie but we just have to finalise a few things but you can rest assured that as soon as it is all a done deal then I will let you know via email.

In closing I am exited by the prospect of Metro Ford’s involvement with the Club because of two reasons, firstly is that it will directly benefit our membership and more importantly you the Clubbie. Secondly it will help us to promote the brand, the Blue Oval, and any chance we can get to stick it up the Lion mob we should grab with both hands.

Cheers,

Ken
President
XR6 and XR8 Club of Queensland (Inc.)

Old 13-04-2006, 01:36 PM   #2
GOLDIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's great to see one of the origanal sponsors back on board well done to all invovled.

Ian
Old 15-04-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
YGOSLO
REVENGE

Thumbs up Dealerships and Dealerships

It's good to see another Dealership backing the club, it is exactlly what we want, in my opinion it has allways been a bit one sided in the past and this has frightened off any intended advances from other Dealerships.

Another interesting point to note is that don't believe because the Dealership backs the club you will always get the better deal.I have just purchased a BF GT, I waved my club card at Bryan Byrt Ford and got a deal $6000 cheaper down the road at Southside Ford, there was no trade ins involved just a straight purchase. My point is :- "still shop around".

Good on yeh Metro the more the merrier and lets hope that this will lead to eventually have monthly meetings at the Dealer's showrooms.

Regards

YGOSLO
YGOSLO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post