Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-10-2015, 01:56 PM   #1
andrich
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Leukaemia Foundation fundraising PLEASE DONATE

Hi guys.
A few months ago my wife was diagnosed with a rare blood condition called Amyloidosis. She is about to undergo chemotherapy and will be in hospital for around a month recovering. After that she will not be able to work for around 9-12 months.
My work colleagues and I have decided to try and raise as much money as we can for the leukaemia foundation to show our support for my wife and to help raise vital funds for treatment and research.

I was hoping to ask people to donate to this great cause.
Any donation would be much appreciated and go a long way to helping others.

We shave our heads on the 6th November. There are 8 of us doing it
Cheers

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au...ngPref%3den-CA

-Herrod airbox, Pacemaker 1 7/8inch headers + 100 cell cats and Xforce 2.5inch catback, SSL/SSSL with bilstein shocks and whiteline swaybars, 4 pot Brembo/Red BBR's, 18% Tint, Silver Simmons FR1's in 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 , XR50 tail lights, 4.1 diff gears
andrich is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post