Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
Trevor 57
is now there

Angry Rolf has been found guilty

of 12 charges of sex offences against women and girls - what a scumbag

Old 01-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #2
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Rolf has been found guilty

It's filthy mongrels like this that make parents have concerns and whisper behind hands to other when I walk into a kindy class to teach....

I would like to remain a member of this site so I'll leave it at that...

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......

Last edited by Yellow_Festiva; 01-07-2014 at 08:10 AM.
This user likes this post:
Old 01-07-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
zilo
BANNED

A child can be someone who is 17 years 354 days old.

(That's 18 -1 day old)

just saying.....that's all.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
XW-BAXR6T

May that scumbag rot in jail...

Nick.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #5
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

If you rewind nearly 2 years ago when news of a prominent Australian entertainer... The mainstream media went into lock down, refused to name Rolf, even though the pre-trial judge did not issue a suppression order. It was social media which named him, I still wonder why the media went silent?

His many awards and orders will be stripped, his family shamed forever.

Being rich, famous, a convicted pedophile and in the big house is not a good combination. He'd be regretting making Jake the Peg !
Old 01-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #6
Trevor 57
is now there

a mate of mine in England just told me that the Police are investigating more accusations against him, he is an animal
Old 01-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #7
290GTP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Throw the wobble-board at him. Bloody rockspiders.

Mercury Silver 03 BA GT-P Tremec TR3650 Number 534

Herrod 4 into ones, Manta Exhaust, CAI, K&N Filter, Mellings oil pump, 19" FPV alloys, Bilsteins, Kings, tuned by Autotech, 272rwkw

RIP Fish 15/1/73 - 9/2/19
7 users like this post:
Old 01-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #8
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Actual subtitles from one of his show...
2 users like this post:
Old 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM   #9
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Its proof that no matter how rich, famous or how 'posh' you are, you can still be a low life. Makes me sick to that someone in such a position of power abuses it even more so.

Always hear the age old story even some of the worst murderers and killers have a mutual hate for paedophiles and they end up getting what is deserved in jail!

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060
Old 01-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #10
vbvbvb088
vbvbvb088

This brings to me an interesting point. For years I have always liked a (non Rolf) music artist. The other week in chatting with my sister she mentioned he was a an alco and a wife beater. I was stunned as direct opposite of public persona.

Artist I wont name as as the dead can't defend themselves.

Now being an alco almost goes hand in hand with artistry / creativity so thats ok. Wife beating on the other hand....

So I don't feel bad about liking his music in the past but moving forward I don't know what I think or even what should I think?....

Matt
Old 01-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #11
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

If he gets more than a couple of years, (which he blooooody will should), I'll lay odds he tops himself before or just after he goes to jail.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

This user likes this post:
Old 01-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #12
ute83
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 290GTP View Post
Throw the wobble-board at him. Bloody rockspiders.
Thanks. Very funny.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #13
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
A child can be someone who is 17 years 354 days old.

(That's 18 -1 day old)

just saying.....that's all.
What are you getting at? One of the kids he molested was as young as seven. There is no grey area here.
7 users like this post:
Old 01-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #14
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He always came across as a fine upstanding citizen in his earlier days via the media....... didle lidle lidle lum !
Old 01-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #15
ltd
Force Fed Fords

What scum. Hope he rots in there and the other prisoners get him.

Quote:
Powered by GE
Old 01-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #16
TC200six
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Years ago I would never have imagined he had a dark side to him. At least his dark side has been uncovered and found guilty.

It's unbelievable that he appeared in a child safety video in the 1980s, as someone else mentioned. This is the clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0qejLm1CRQ
Old 01-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #17
LTDHO
The one and only

Where will he do his time?
I wonder if he will get special celeb treatment or will he be bashed?
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 01-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #18
iCat
doof doof doof doof

I was unsure of his guilt or innocence until I read an aussie lady journo's account of being warned to keep her distance from him during an interview. His 'touchy feeliness' was well known in the industry. I wonder how many suspected or really knew what he was like and said nothing? Utter filth.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #19
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No more British Paints adverts from that rockspider!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #20
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Unbelievable, I've bolded several sections, says a lot about justice and the power of argument V's getting to the truth, evidence excluded because it would be harmful to Rolf's defense - WTF !

http://www.smh.com.au/world/rolf-har...701-zsrjc.html

Rolf Harris guilty: The stories the jury didn't hear, including an alleged grope on live TV

Veteran entertainer Rolf Harris is found guilty of 12 charges of indecently assaulting four girls over nearly 20 years from 1968.

Entertainer Rolf Harris allegedly groped a respected British television presenter on live TV – but the jury in his indecent assault trial never got to hear her story.

The woman, "Miss F", was one of several who came forward with claims about being groped or harassed by Harris, but whose stories were not told in the trial.

One witness was withdrawn by the prosecution with no explanation. For others, the judge ruled their stories would be likely to prejudice the jury unfairly against the entertainer.

Miss F wrote a newspaper article in 2012 about being groped by a “household name” – although she did not name him.

She said they were live on air with two TV cameras trained on them, when she felt his hand “inching under my bottom and worming its way beneath my skirt” until his fingers were “grasping at the elastic of my panties”.

She felt unable to confront him or slap him on live TV, and feared a backlash if she went public with her accusations.

During the trial police received an anonymous tip linking Miss F’s story to Harris, and they took a statement from her and found old TV footage of the interview, which the prosecution said showed the moment she was groped.

However the defence argued, in the absence of the jury, that it would be unfair to Harris to allow her evidence to be heard, because they had not had enough time to investigate her claims. They also said it was unclear from the footage what was happening.

Miss F’s story strikes a chord with those of the two high-profile West Australian media figures who accused Harris of groping them after radio interviews.

In May, after the trial had begun, radio host Jane Marwick said Harris had grabbed her breast while posing for a photo after an interview in 2001, when she was 30, and ABC TV newsreader Verity James said Harris assaulted her and a female producer after a radio segment in 2000.

“He kind of pushes you up against a wall in a big hug, grabbing at the buttocks and rubbing on your breasts,” James said.

Marwick said she “was deeply mortified and embarrassed” by the behaviour of a man she said she had previously admired.

In legal argument before the trial, it was revealed that others had made claims to police about alleged assault or harassment by Harris.

Because they were not heard in court, the defence did not have the opportunity to cross-examine them or test their claims.

‘'KB'’ said she was 14 in 1977 when she met Harris, who was in the company of Harry Butler, at a motel that her family ran in Sydney. She claimed Harris grabbed her bottom, then followed her into her mother’s room saying “Rolfie deserves a cuddle”. He then followed her to the lift and touched her breasts. Her evidence was ruled admissible in the trial, however, and the prosecution decided not to call her as a witness.

‘'Miss G'’ met Harris during an art class in Belfast and asked if she could interview him for the BBC – she said he pressed against her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. She felt disgusted and dirty, and called him “opportunistic and predatory”, prosecutor Sasha Wass, QC, said.

‘'Miss C'’ was 13 or 14 about 1996, and walking around a village fete in Berkshire when she saw Harris signing autographs. He allegedly called out to her, saying he liked her jumper and wanted to see what was underneath it.

''Ms S'’ was a 24-year-old with psychiatric problems who claimed to have encountered Harris in 1999 on holiday at a villa, where she said he met her in a garden and put his hand inside her skirt, then later came into her room and “molested her”.

‘'Ms H'’ was 20 but “looked younger” in 2001 when she met Harris at an art competition at Kensington Olympia, an exhibition centre in West London. She said he pinched her bottom while they were being positioned for a photograph, and he shrugged when she looked angry.

‘'Miss M'’ was about 14 in 2005 and working as a barmaid at a Berkshire pub, where TV personality Michael Parkinson was holding a party. She claimed Harris grabbed her while she was clearing up and – in front of his wife – started to kiss her neck.

Describing the allegations in court, Ms Wass said some of the allegations could not be prosecuted because they were outside British jurisdiction or “borderline in their criminality”.

Defence counsel Simon Ray said some of the allegations involved situations in which there had been consent to what took place, but had been “tinged with the passage of time with regret”.

And he said it would be a “dangerous line” to use hearsay to “vilify the defendant for demonstrating sexual attraction to women much younger than him” but not underage, saying it was an argument “of morality, not criminality”.

Mr Ray also argued that too many such witnesses would be dangerous to the fairness of the trial

The jury was also not permitted to watch a film, recorded by Harris, featuring his wife and daughter asleep or on the cusp of waking up.

In the end, the jury were given a short description of the film instead.

The prosecution was also not permitted to show the jury an educational anti-child-abuse video that Harris made in the 1980s for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, although Harris confirmed on the witness stand that he had made it.

In the 20-minute video, titled Kids Can Say No!, Harris talks to four children about "yes feelings" and "no feelings" and demonstrates situations in which children might be in danger from people they knew and trusted, as well as from strangers.

The video was used by schools and health authorities across Britain.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #21
BradEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post

Actual subtitles from one of his show...
That's so pedo!

Last edited by BradEL; 01-07-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #22
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Unbelievable, I've bolded several sections, says a lot about justice and the power of argument V's getting to the truth, evidence excluded because it would be harmful to Rolf's defense - WTF !

http://www.smh.com.au/world/rolf-har...701-zsrjc.html

Rolf Harris guilty: The stories the jury didn't hear, including an alleged grope on live TV

Veteran entertainer Rolf Harris is found guilty of 12 charges of indecently assaulting four girls over nearly 20 years from 1968.

Entertainer Rolf Harris allegedly groped a respected British television presenter on live TV – but the jury in his indecent assault trial never got to hear her story.

The woman, "Miss F", was one of several who came forward with claims about being groped or harassed by Harris, but whose stories were not told in the trial.

One witness was withdrawn by the prosecution with no explanation. For others, the judge ruled their stories would be likely to prejudice the jury unfairly against the entertainer.

Miss F wrote a newspaper article in 2012 about being groped by a “household name” – although she did not name him.

She said they were live on air with two TV cameras trained on them, when she felt his hand “inching under my bottom and worming its way beneath my skirt” until his fingers were “grasping at the elastic of my panties”.

She felt unable to confront him or slap him on live TV, and feared a backlash if she went public with her accusations.

During the trial police received an anonymous tip linking Miss F’s story to Harris, and they took a statement from her and found old TV footage of the interview, which the prosecution said showed the moment she was groped.

However the defence argued, in the absence of the jury, that it would be unfair to Harris to allow her evidence to be heard, because they had not had enough time to investigate her claims. They also said it was unclear from the footage what was happening.

Miss F’s story strikes a chord with those of the two high-profile West Australian media figures who accused Harris of groping them after radio interviews.

In May, after the trial had begun, radio host Jane Marwick said Harris had grabbed her breast while posing for a photo after an interview in 2001, when she was 30, and ABC TV newsreader Verity James said Harris assaulted her and a female producer after a radio segment in 2000.

“He kind of pushes you up against a wall in a big hug, grabbing at the buttocks and rubbing on your breasts,” James said.

Marwick said she “was deeply mortified and embarrassed” by the behaviour of a man she said she had previously admired.

In legal argument before the trial, it was revealed that others had made claims to police about alleged assault or harassment by Harris.

Because they were not heard in court, the defence did not have the opportunity to cross-examine them or test their claims.

‘'KB'’ said she was 14 in 1977 when she met Harris, who was in the company of Harry Butler, at a motel that her family ran in Sydney. She claimed Harris grabbed her bottom, then followed her into her mother’s room saying “Rolfie deserves a cuddle”. He then followed her to the lift and touched her breasts. Her evidence was ruled admissible in the trial, however, and the prosecution decided not to call her as a witness.

‘'Miss G'’ met Harris during an art class in Belfast and asked if she could interview him for the BBC – she said he pressed against her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. She felt disgusted and dirty, and called him “opportunistic and predatory”, prosecutor Sasha Wass, QC, said.

‘'Miss C'’ was 13 or 14 about 1996, and walking around a village fete in Berkshire when she saw Harris signing autographs. He allegedly called out to her, saying he liked her jumper and wanted to see what was underneath it.

''Ms S'’ was a 24-year-old with psychiatric problems who claimed to have encountered Harris in 1999 on holiday at a villa, where she said he met her in a garden and put his hand inside her skirt, then later came into her room and “molested her”.

‘'Ms H'’ was 20 but “looked younger” in 2001 when she met Harris at an art competition at Kensington Olympia, an exhibition centre in West London. She said he pinched her bottom while they were being positioned for a photograph, and he shrugged when she looked angry.

‘'Miss M'’ was about 14 in 2005 and working as a barmaid at a Berkshire pub, where TV personality Michael Parkinson was holding a party. She claimed Harris grabbed her while she was clearing up and – in front of his wife – started to kiss her neck.

Describing the allegations in court, Ms Wass said some of the allegations could not be prosecuted because they were outside British jurisdiction or “borderline in their criminality”.

Defence counsel Simon Ray said some of the allegations involved situations in which there had been consent to what took place, but had been “tinged with the passage of time with regret”.

And he said it would be a “dangerous line” to use hearsay to “vilify the defendant for demonstrating sexual attraction to women much younger than him” but not underage, saying it was an argument “of morality, not criminality”.

Mr Ray also argued that too many such witnesses would be dangerous to the fairness of the trial

The jury was also not permitted to watch a film, recorded by Harris, featuring his wife and daughter asleep or on the cusp of waking up.

In the end, the jury were given a short description of the film instead.

The prosecution was also not permitted to show the jury an educational anti-child-abuse video that Harris made in the 1980s for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, although Harris confirmed on the witness stand that he had made it.

In the 20-minute video, titled Kids Can Say No!, Harris talks to four children about "yes feelings" and "no feelings" and demonstrates situations in which children might be in danger from people they knew and trusted, as well as from strangers.

The video was used by schools and health authorities across Britain.

Whilst not defending him your post fails the clear thinking test.
Nice long quote, however most of the "girls" were over 18.
And..how does a 14 year old get a job as a barmaid?

I hope the jury were right...
Old 01-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #23
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post
Whilst not defending him your post fails the clear thinking test.
Nice long quote, however most of the "girls" were over 18.
And..how does a 14 year old get a job as a barmaid?

I hope the jury were right...

Simple, on the B side of his record there's the song:

"I'm Jake the Ped diddle diddle diddle dum;
with a horny third leg diddle diddle diddle dum." - proof positive of intention.

Seriously though, his dalliances have been well documented - why do you think his daughter has refused to talk to him for almost 10 years? It was allegedly her teen friend he diddle diddle diddle dummed with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

Quote: