Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 16-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
trance
[BYEHSV]

Talking ORSM Ford Cruisers Website

Hi All,

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Sean and I am from the Victorian member base. In the last couple of meetings I proposed we revamp our website as well as push some marketing/seo type stuff. Cameron has been more than accommodating with regards to access of the website administration (Thanks!).

http://www.orsmclub.com/ has been updated to a blog style website (WordPress for those who know a little about web development etc.). I intend to use this platform as a powerful hub which will have the public relevant info, member relevant info as well as news and publication for our events.

To put us out on the map, so to speak, I have created a Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/ORSMFordCruisers), which is currently not published and therefore not available to view. However, the purpose of this page is so that I can connect social media with our website and enhance our communication to the public as well as public awareness.

If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to either shoot me an e-mail (sean@trancor.me), or reply to this post.

Regards,

Sean (BYEHSV).

trance is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 17-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Default Re: ORSM Ford Cruisers Website

Great to see some new injection in to the club, It has been very quiet.

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
trance
[BYEHSV]

Thanks Most appreciated. Quiet is not the word hey.. Website is for the most part in production; I have also published the facebook page and will start sharing links from the website for all to see and get involved!
Old 27-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKPHN View Post
Great to see some new injection in to the club, It has been very quiet.
The club scene as a whole has apparently been quiet. A club is only as good as its members and their input....
Old 06-04-2014, 07:17 PM   #5
trance
[BYEHSV]

Just an update guys. The page has been updated significantly, so if you have some time pop past and give us some feedback.

Member cars section has been added and will be slowly adding all of our members' cars to that section.

Still have a small write up from Geelong AFD to go in (Waiting on some photos).

Stay tuned!

Sean.

Only a Dream Made, is a Dream Possible ...
Owned: '08 Falcon FG XR8 6Sp Manual (Dash Green) - Tuned by BluePower Racing Developments
Building: '06 BF F6 Typhoon (Silhouette) aka BYEHSV Revision 2.0! Build Thread Here
This user likes this post:
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #6
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

You know i love it Sean.. Top job

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread
2008 FG XR8 SEDAN 300RWKW N/A

2008 FG XR6 TURBO-UTE>>> SOLD
2002 AU3 XLS UTE>>>SOLD
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #7
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Sean just jumped on to check it all out. It looks fantastic. I will start cleaning pics from camera as I haven't cleaned it out in ages. will let you know when done.
Top job.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #8
ORSMEB
Steve

Sean,

I've had a good look at the website and am thrilled to see a fresh take look and some friendly information - a real positive for the club.
I also had a read through what Chris wrote about how the club started ... it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of work with his grammar and spelling! It did make me laugh though remembering how it all played out so many many years ago!

Jason, I totally agree with what you have said and I love the fact that Sean has taken the initiative to give the website a new lease on life.

I look forward to seeing the changes which will no doubt happen in the future and hey, I might poke my head in for a visit!

Take care guys,

Steve
Old 01-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #9
RED FGII
Formerly EL-351

The New logo looks fantastic ,
RED FGII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:21 AM   #10
trance
[BYEHSV]

Cheers for that A little more detail looks nice I agree! We are mixing the site up with banner and subtle colour changes to match the car in the banner too.

Also, as mentioned on our Facebook fan page, I would like to welcome Matt (aka. Sick EB) as new contributing editor.

Regards.

Only a Dream Made, is a Dream Possible ...
Owned: '08 Falcon FG XR8 6Sp Manual (Dash Green) - Tuned by BluePower Racing Developments
Building: '06 BF F6 Typhoon (Silhouette) aka BYEHSV Revision 2.0! Build Thread Here