Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
XC390

Default BA oil pump gears

Just looking through the latest issue of Performance Ford and on page 32 there is a article from Chris at Blue Power saying that he developed oil pump gears in conjunction with us(Kostecki Engine Centre),this is untrue!!!!
All development work on these oil pump gears was done in house without anyones assistance let alone from Blue Power,we have invested a considerable amount of time and money into developing these parts for BA Boss engines and it is annoying(to say the least)when other people (and editors of magazines allow this happen) jump on the band wagon to promote themselves.
We have developed a range of Parts for BA Falcons which includes :
Chrome Moly oil pump gears for XR6T and Boss V8 engines.
Adjustable camshaft vernier gears for BA/BF Boss V8 engines.
CNC Boss cylinder heads and camshaft kits.
This is not intended to slag off other people,but to get recognition for what we have done,not for what other people claim to have done with us.
Kristian - Kostecki Motorsport out:

Old 08-03-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Woot.
You guys do a cold air kit for a Falcon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
Old 08-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Apologies to Kostecki Engine centre - At no time did we intend to infer that we had a hand in the development of the oil pump gears that Kostecki engine centre manufacture.

At the time of the photo shoot, we had several different sets of gears in the shop, and went with the kostecki gears for the photoshoot as Andrew being an old friend in grp2 drag racing. We are in fact working on several different projects that PFM magazine had to spread the story over more that one issue.

Chris Finnin

Last edited by Bluepower; 08-03-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:55 PM   #4
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

eifooiweiihw'ihiwrhrt'oihwewer'oght3e
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :

Last edited by svo347; 08-03-2006 at 01:58 PM. Reason: should keep my mouth shut..
Old 08-03-2006, 04:11 PM   #5
XC390

Thanks for clearing that up for us Chris.

Kristian - Kostecki Motorsport
Old 08-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #6
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

This thread is being closed as I believe the issue has been sorted, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further input
Closed Thread