Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

Default Youtube & Ebay thread

I've been posting non-car related videos in the Youtube & Ebay thread, which is located in 'The Pub' but it gets deleted, so I created a thread in the 'The Bar' and it gets closed(this happen a while ago) .. it was closed and then said to post the link in the Youtube thread, so I did that... and I've been noticing my posts have been removed (like vanished) it doesn't even say 'removed' it's just gone!

What is the go here.. ;)

So can I post non-car related videos on the forum somewhere? if so where?

kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 AM   #2
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

Sorry close the thread !! I just noticed there is actually a Youtube & Ebay in the bar.. can't believe I missed it :(

edit: oh damnit... must be because i'm tired, but I just checked in the 'Youtube' thread in 'The Bar' and i've been posting there all along... silly me
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

hehehe.. dont stress mate, it happened to me, yes its confusing, but once you realise they are for car related and non auto related, like you know now..... its easy.
sfr rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post