Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items

Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items For all other Car Parts and any general items for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Do Not Post Multiple Threads For Multiple Parts!

Hi all

when you are using the FS forums and you have a couple of different things to sell, you do NOT need to give each item a seperate thread! Users who continue to do so will have their access removed as doing this only clogs up the forum - and gives you more threads to check!

Please use ONE thread ONLY for ALL items you may have for sale in one hit. If you have one item then sell it etc, it's fine to start a new thread, but if you're having a cleanout, you only need one thread to list everything.

Any questions please PM myself or another mod.

- b2tf

Old 30-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

I feel it necessary to update this thread as it seems some members do not feel the need to read the guidelines nor adhere to them. I will repeat what b2tf has said above, if you have multiple items then you are to put them into the one thread. Not one item per thread as is being done still.

Repeated failure to comply with these guidelines will see access to the for sale section of the forums being removed from offending members accounts and threads deleted.

Any questions please don't hesitate to PM me or another mod.

Russell.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 01-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Despite the request and then the warning it seems that there are still some that choose to ignore the rules and continue to abuse what is a free service provided by AFF.

I will start deleting offending threads as unfortunately it seems that is the only way some people will get the message.

If you post more than one thread, I'm talking in quick succession here not over a period of time, then expect to see all but one of those threads deleted.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 18-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

Just thought I'd bring this to peoples attention..!

It seems that there are quite a few making multiple threads for multiple items, which could just be as easily sold if only using ONE thread..

If people do post multiple threads for multiple items at the same time they will be removed and you'll need to re-do ONE thread for all the items you have for sale..

Cheers
Kris

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread