Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 11-04-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
sxceb_1
HSV - I JUST BEAT ONE!!

Default orsm club of sa

hey fellas im sexceb or my real name is jedd i have just joined but known of the club for ages was wondering when the the next cruze was so i can tag along coz i got a new car last week a manual eb and i wanna show it off. any comments wud be good so i can get to know ya. lata

sxceb_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 01:22 AM   #2
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxceb_1
hey fellas im sexceb or my real name is jedd i have just joined but known of the club for ages was wondering when the the next cruze was so i can tag along coz i got a new car last week a manual eb and i wanna show it off. any comments wud be good so i can get to know ya. lata
Hi Champ, Welcome to the forums, as for the next cruise you are more than welcome to come along. As to when / where not sure at this stage but keep an eye out.

Your car sounds nice, also keep an eye out for the E series guys here in Adelaide as they are a top group as well, and i believe are having a cruise soon.

Look forward to catching up.
Pete
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
sxceb_1
HSV - I JUST BEAT ONE!!

cheers for the welcome, how do i get onto the e-series club for sa coz everytime i check it out it goes to the perth one.
sxceb_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 10:45 PM   #4
fairmont1998
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

www.deleted link, fill out the application (all fields) and you're in.
We have an E series cruise planned for the 13th May, come along

2012 KK Jeep Cherokee Limited CRD - Still going strong
2019 MG ZS Essence
1988 RD Mitsubishi Colt GL - 59kW of Fury
2022 Kia Stinger GT
fairmont1998 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #5
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

or have a look here:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=62

and here: