Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 29-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
GR8XR6

Default Sponsor labels

Just food for thought.

Just a suggestion. Would it be worth listing where the sponsors are based. When first joining the forum. It was a right real PITA to find what sponsors where in what state. Not all sponsors can supply aust wide.

My 2 cents

Cheers

GR8XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Thats not a bad idea. Maybe they could be split into Australia wide and the ones that are only by state. Having said that though, are there really that many that don't supply Australia wide?
Old 31-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I think Russ and I discussed having it broken into States awhile back, if not having Icons for each territory they may service, or was that clbs.. hmmm either way a good idea.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
ThePistonHead
Shame Holden, Shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
I think Russ and I discussed having it broken into States awhile back, if not having Icons for each territory they may service, or was that clbs.. hmmm either way a good idea.
Yes, I haven't looked at the sponsors because I didn't think any would be based in Tasmania.

Would actually pay attention to that part of the site if it was.

EFII "XR8" Fairmont V8 185KW ELII XR8 engine, box & exhaust|Dual Fuel|Tints|FTR's|Factory bodykit |K&N panel filter|Interior LED Conversion|Leather steering wheel|Slotted rotors|Ghia wood + chrome|Subwoofer|

METALLICA
ThePistonHead is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post