Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 11-11-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Default Unlocking and Tuning Someones box !

Hi Chris ,i appreciate you being to busy to talk - So i have some news for you. At least 5 people would like to send you their box for a tune like mine. I havn,t got a clue what to suggest about price - flashing it back to standard etc... What they all have in common though is they were all purchased new. not one of them has a shift firmed up , or the limit raised & they wont rev past 3000 in nuetrel(spelling?) One in particular made 176rwkws at *** with 4495s and an SS throttlebody. He obviously wants to keep pace with me and everyone at least wants their shift as firm as i have it . Please include a responce as to how much you think is reasonable to change just these small things ,or the full amount for a mailorder tune like mine please. Also whether they need to flash it back to std beforehand Thanks Mate .. : And i,ll have a sticker too thanks when you next get them printed ,to many *** ones on Fords up here :

Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:45 AM   #2
feebs
BrwnBstd

The thread title.. Dazz, is pretty much what I spent my youth trying to do as well.!!
feebs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:48 AM   #3
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebs
The thread title.. Dazz, is pretty much what I spent my youth trying to do as well.!!
Knew it would get someones attention Hope you are well ?
Old 11-11-2007, 12:49 AM   #4
feebs
BrwnBstd

No doubt I have the foulest mind on the forum.

How long are you on for this time then?
Old 11-11-2007, 12:51 AM   #5
Road Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebs
No doubt I have the foulest mind on the forum.

How long are you on for this time then?
: Be nice ......
Old 11-11-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
feebs
BrwnBstd

Guess that was a bit mean...

My sbs server blew up.. so I no longer have those pictures shared.. let me know if you need to reposted.

Sorry for stealing your thread.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #7
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLER351
Hi Chris ,i appreciate you being to busy to talk - So i have some news for you. At least 5 people would like to send you their box for a tune like mine. I havn,t got a clue what to suggest about price - flashing it back to standard etc... What they all have in common though is they were all purchased new. not one of them has a shift firmed up , or the limit raised & they wont rev past 3000 in nuetrel(spelling?) One in particular made 176rwkws at *** with 4495s and an SS throttlebody. He obviously wants to keep pace with me and everyone at least wants their shift as firm as i have it . Please include a responce as to how much you think is reasonable to change just these small things ,or the full amount for a mailorder tune like mine please. Also whether they need to flash it back to std beforehand Thanks Mate .. : And i,ll have a sticker too thanks when you next get them printed ,to many *** ones on Fords up here :
Hi mate,

Easier to get the relevant parties to contact me directly, as each situation is different.

Thanks mate,

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #8
Road Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Hi mate,

Easier to get the relevant parties to contact me directly, as each situation is different.

Thanks mate,

Chris
Will give them your work number today , didnt want to bombard you with annoying phone calls ?! Annoys me how few people have heard of you .... Hence the sticker for the rear window .. :