Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 01-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Kits for Fiesta at TBA Customs

Gday folks, I have recently become a retailer for SSV kits in Sydney and they have a great looking kit for the Fiesta, these retail at $2585 but as an opener I will do them for $2300 (standard Ford colors only) till the end of June (happy EOFYS : ).

That's supply, paint and fit, that's a saving of almost $300, I might be able to do better if a few of you decided to do this at the same time, say at least 4-5 as that would give me some buying power with the supplier.

The kit includes the front and rear bars as well as side skirts and rear wing (lights not included), certainly gives your little Fiesta a whole new look (Fiesty maybe :evil3: ), if you were thinking about updating but can't really afford it then how about a facelift instead at a fraction of the price. As you can see on the rear bar their is an option for a twin tail pipe cut out, again something a little different to the ordinary.

Contact me either through pm here or 0419 383 759, enjoy.

Regards
Stef
TBA Customs

We can also help with wheels at TTF Geelong if you want to finish off the look.

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
XRQTR
TBA Customs

How about something a little wilder then??

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post