Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-02-2005, 09:22 AM   #61
Dez
Banned

a splash of muddy water?
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 10:54 AM   #62
Dodge
i like to be stroked

get out the handmade boats ( leaves, sticks, or macca containers ) for river races
Old 05-02-2005, 11:42 PM   #63
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit
Looks like a bloke in a beige coat, white beard and black hat, looking at you....am I seeing things???? Midget or not....what could it be?? ghost???????
Don't mess with the..underworld..it can leave you very,very scared.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 11:51 PM   #64
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit
Looks like a bloke in a beige coat, white beard and black hat, looking at you....am I seeing things???? Midget or not....what could it be?? ghost???????
:
Paris Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:07 AM   #65
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

damn i shoulda gone out and taken a few pics of the dandenong river, that was flooded like crazy, the whole park was under water

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 01:04 AM   #66
neb
hibernating

lol guys there were alot of logs, sticks, tyres, etc floating in there plus whatever else that got washed away which were getting thrown around everywhere by the water.

also there was a kid seen washed away in a river (skeleton creek i think?) don't know if they found him or not... no its not that river.
neb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 01:38 AM   #67
John_LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
John_xr6 some great shots of Eltham there, the 2nd pic shows just how far the river has swelled near the bridge

I'm tipping the footy ovals between diamond creek and elham would of been under water too...the main road bridge was out all morning!
i didnt get a chance to see if they were, but apperently diamond creek near the shell servo was completly flooded!!! had to go Via lorimer road to get out of dymo. anyone got some aftermath pics of what it usually looks like to compare? i might get some tommorow in the same spots.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 02:26 AM   #68
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb
lol guys there were alot of logs, sticks, tyres, etc floating in there plus whatever else that got washed away which were getting thrown around everywhere by the water.

also there was a kid seen washed away in a river (skeleton creek i think?) don't know if they found him or not... no its not that river.
heard about that....they are just presuming him dead, and that was 2 days ago :(

i heard it was someone from out this way, so i thought it was the werribee river bridge he got swept off....the part in your photos is what first came to mind
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:59 PM   #69
FairmontEL
Driftin shopping trolleys

Some awesome pics there of Eltham there John_XR6. I dont live far from Eltham and thanks to the hills we got no flooding just fallen trees and some rather large branches........... FairmontEL looks into the backyard
FairmontEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post