Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 31-10-2023, 08:37 PM   #1681
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Thank you for the taillight and bracket.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2023, 08:43 PM   #1682
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Thank you for the taillight and bracket.
Pleasure..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2023, 11:04 PM   #1683
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT... I'm hoping you can provide a price and availability on the 2 toe adjusting cam bolts for a 2006 BF Falcon. The ones under the diff as pictured.

Part number from the last time I bought them was BA5K751AKT, unless that's been superseded.

Cheers.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2023, 12:17 AM   #1684
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT... I'm hoping you can provide a price and availability on the 2 toe adjusting cam bolts for a 2006 BF Falcon. The ones under the diff as pictured.

Part number from the last time I bought them was BA5K751AKT, unless that's been superseded.

Cheers.
Hi Mate,

That part number is still available, $115 each plus postage.

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 12-11-2023, 02:48 PM   #1685
Metdevil

Hey GT, I'm looking for a specific part but can't find any information on it, or how deep this particular rabbit hole is going to for that matter.

I'm looking for any wiring/looms going from the Wastegate Solenoid of an FG2 XR6 Turbo all the way to the ECU.

Not sure if it's relevant to my issue, but it's a part that I don't have so could be a good start.
It's an NA+T and I'm getting a DSC fault on the dash. Checking the codes gives me U0401:00-AB, can't remember the specific wording but something along the lines of "Invalid data received from ECM/PCM A"
A google search found someone with the same fault fit the original wastegate solenoid which cleared the code. So I'm going to try my luck there

Thanks in advance.
Metdevil is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2023, 04:06 PM   #1686
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Mate,

That part number is still available, $115 each plus postage.

GT
I remember the sphincter tightening I felt when I had to pay $50ea for these about 18 months ago now. But wow... Talk about coronary causing inflation.

I will have a think. Might need to rethink using the spares I have here instead.

Cheers for the response. Its much appreciated.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2023, 05:51 PM   #1687
frankie86
Sprinting Everywhere!

Hi Mr GT, after some mondeo rubber mats part number
DS73F130D00NA3ZHE
Thanks mate!
frankie86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2023, 10:08 PM   #1688
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metdevil View Post
Hey GT, I'm looking for a specific part but can't find any information on it, or how deep this particular rabbit hole is going to for that matter.

I'm looking for any wiring/looms going from the Wastegate Solenoid of an FG2 XR6 Turbo all the way to the ECU.

Not sure if it's relevant to my issue, but it's a part that I don't have so could be a good start.
It's an NA+T and I'm getting a DSC fault on the dash. Checking the codes gives me U0401:00-AB, can't remember the specific wording but something along the lines of "Invalid data received from ECM/PCM A"
A google search found someone with the same fault fit the original wastegate solenoid which cleared the code. So I'm going to try my luck there

Thanks in advance.

Hey mate, so are you chasing the wiring or the solenoid?

Have a look at the below pic, I believe the part you are searching for might be a combination of the three engine/RH/LH engine bay wiring. Easiest way is to look at the tag on the wiring on the car and advise, we can chase from there.

FG2 Engine Bay Wiring.png
Old 12-11-2023, 10:10 PM   #1689
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie86 View Post
Hi Mr GT, after some mondeo rubber mats part number
DS73F130D00NA3ZHE
Thanks mate!
Hi mate,

$110 for those mats.

Cheers,
GT
Old 13-11-2023, 07:44 AM   #1690
Metdevil

Quote:
Hey mate, so are you chasing the wiring or the solenoid?

Have a look at the below pic, I believe the part you are searching for might be a combination of the three engine/RH/LH engine bay wiring. Easiest way is to look at the tag on the wiring on the car and advise, we can chase from there.

Attachment 106847
I've got the solenoid, I just don't have a connector to plug it into. Looking at the WSM, it looks like I need connector C-310, which must be a part of the 14K011 loom that you pictured. Where would I find the tag that you mention?

I'm assuming that the Turbo wiring (this solenoid connector and the Dual Fans, for example) aren't just tucked away somewhere unused on the existing NA loom and I'll need to source a turbo loom with C-310, does that sound about right?

Thanks for the help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14K011-1.jpg (124.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 13-11-2023, 09:08 AM   #1691
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I've got the solenoid, I just don't have a connector to plug it into. Looking at the WSM, it looks like I need connector C-310, which must be a part of the 14K011 loom that you pictured. Where would I find the tag that you mention?

I'm assuming that the Turbo wiring (this solenoid connector and the Dual Fans, for example) aren't just tucked away somewhere unused on the existing NA loom and I'll need to source a turbo loom with C-310, does that sound about right?

Thanks for the help
You need to look at the whole wiring loom and look for a white label that could be anywhere on that loom. It will give the right part number for your car.

Just to show how confusing below are all the applicable 14K011 wiring looms for FG2 XR6 Turbos alone!! There are thripple that for the rest of the FG2 line up.

FG2 XR6T Engine Wiring.png

FG2 XR6T Engine Wiring 2.png

FG2 XR6T Engine Wiring 3.png
Old 13-11-2023, 10:23 AM   #1692
Metdevil

Quote:
You need to look at the whole wiring loom and look for a white label that could be anywhere on that loom. It will give the right part number for your car.

Just to show how confusing below are all the applicable 14K011 wiring looms for FG2 XR6 Turbos alone!! There are thripple that for the rest of the FG2 line up.

Attachment 106850

Attachment 106851

Attachment 106852
Oh man...

Well I found the label on my loom, it's BR29 14K011 FC. That's obviously an NA one, but does it at least narrow it down to which one I need to replace it with?
How can I tell which level headlamps I've got? Also, I'm guessing the 'extra engine cooling' is referring to dual cooling fans opposed to single?
Old 13-11-2023, 12:25 PM   #1693
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Oh man...

Well I found the label on my loom, it's BR29 14K011 FC. That's obviously an NA one, but does it at least narrow it down to which one I need to replace it with?
How can I tell which level headlamps I've got? Also, I'm guessing the 'extra engine cooling' is referring to dual cooling fans opposed to single?
So that part number on your loom has been updated from the FC level to the BR2Z14K011FD level. Being an XR you would have quad head lights.

Yes extra cooling is the dual fans and raditor type. In I6 NA & Turbo uses the same radiator, but LPi is different .

A VIN will confirm most build questions about your particular car.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:49 PM   #1694
Metdevil

Quote:
So that part number on your loom has been updated from the FC level to the BR2Z14K011FD level. Being an XR you would have quad head lights.

Yes extra cooling is the dual fans and raditor type. In I6 NA & Turbo uses the same radiator, but LPi is different .

A VIN will confirm most build questions about your particular car.
Ok, sounds like I'm going to have to do a bit of research. Thanks heaps
Old 13-11-2023, 04:14 PM   #1695
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ok, sounds like I'm going to have to do a bit of research. Thanks heaps
I dont think wiring will be your issue for U communication codes..
Old 13-11-2023, 05:06 PM   #1696
Metdevil

Quote:
I dont think wiring will be your issue for U communication codes..
Yea, I'm just getting desperate. I've had this car in the shop for two years now trying to solve the issue and the last guy has just given up on it (fair enough too). I'm just basing this on this post I found from a while back, their situation sounds the same as mine, so thought it could be worth a try.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-on-after-tune
Old 16-11-2023, 06:35 PM   #1697
FPV 460

Hi GTL.
im after a a/c condensor (radiator) OEM part number and availability for a my10 2011 fg gt. cheers if you can help.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2023, 09:10 PM   #1698
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GTL.
im after a a/c condensor (radiator) OEM part number and availability for a my10 2011 fg gt. cheers if you can help.
Hi mate,

Assuming its a 5.0 not 5.4.

5.0 has part number AR2Z19710CA and can get for $650 plus freight.

5.4 has part number BG19710A but is obsolete.

GT
Old 19-11-2023, 01:09 PM   #1699
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Left field question.

Do you know anyone who is like you in knowledge and access, but for GMH?

Chasing front park assist sensor mounting brackets for a VE Series 1.

Have attached photos in case they are near identical to any Ford items.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:44 PM   #1700
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Left field question.

image image
I have a contact at GMH (GMSV now) that I can ask..
Old 20-11-2023, 12:57 PM   #1701
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Any idea how many different BCMs there are in FGII? I have an Ecolpi ute and wondering if sedan BCM is same.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2023, 03:27 PM   #1702
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Any idea how many different BCMs there are in FGII? I have an Ecolpi ute and wondering if sedan BCM is same.
Only one BCM in FG2 its only the programming of it that configures it to the applicable vehicle specifications.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:34 PM   #1703
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Quote:
Only one BCM in FG2 its only the programming of it that configures it to the applicable vehicle specifications.
Thanks. That's good news I guess. Is it programmable with any scan tool or does it have to be programmed by Ford?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2023, 06:38 PM   #1704
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Thanks. That's good news I guess. Is it programmable with any scan tool or does it have to be programmed by Ford?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Not sure on that, I have never really dabbled with scan tools.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:59 AM   #1705
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

A fellow with an FG-X XR8 may try to contact you, he’s looking for a radiator fan control module.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:09 AM   #1706
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
A fellow with an FG-X XR8 may try to contact you, he’s looking for a radiator fan control module.
No problem.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:15 PM   #1707
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Left field question.

image image
Apparently there are a couple of different price, need a VIN to confirm which one.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:43 PM   #1708
smaclee
Starter Motor

Hey there, not so much interested in price, as availability! I'm trying to track down a top grille and the trim piece that sits under it for a Series I FG G6E. Absolutely nothing available that we can find here in NZ (even from wreckers), so needing freight from Aus. Thanks heaps
smaclee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2023, 01:00 PM   #1709
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Quote:
Apparently there are a couple of different price, need a VIN to confirm which one.
Hello mate,

Think this one is now sorted - bought a rear mounting kit this morning that’s 50% correct for my front - and the other two are probably slight differences in side-to-side curvature.

I believe the different front kits likely reflected a flatter bumper face of the “sports” versions, vs standard.
Old 21-11-2023, 02:53 PM   #1710
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaclee View Post
Hey there, not so much interested in price, as availability! I'm trying to track down a top grille and the trim piece that sits under it for a Series I FG G6E. Absolutely nothing available that we can find here in NZ (even from wreckers), so needing freight from Aus. Thanks heaps
To narrow down the search, can you advise a VIN as there are a couple of different ones pending month/year etc..