Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-02-2021, 02:19 PM   #931
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Personally I would prefer a portable panel over one mounted on the roof of the caravan or trailer,reason being,mostly when camping people tend to park the trailer under trees in the shade, but that sort of beats the purpose of having solar panels.A folding 200-250w panel gets put where the most sun is and can be moved to catch all day sun
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2021, 03:15 PM   #932
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
Personally I would prefer a portable panel over one mounted on the roof of the caravan or trailer,reason being,mostly when camping people tend to park the trailer under trees in the shade, but that sort of beats the purpose of having solar panels.A folding 200-250w panel gets put where the most sun is and can be moved to catch all day sun

I roof mounted mine as I like to keep the amount of things to set up to a minimum. I've camped under trees and the output doesn't change that much. It was still enough to top the battery back up in a reasonably short time. Obviously everyone's situation will be different so depends how low you take your battery when it's not sunny, or day time.

I had one day where it was cloudy and raining most of the day so battery got down to around 12.3v but next day it was sunny again and back up to 12.8- 13.0v by mid morning, even though I was under a tree.

I have a 250w panel (probably closer to about 160w in reality) and single 100ah battery.
Old 18-02-2021, 04:10 PM   #933
hayseed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_doofey View Post
I'm going to have a think about it, but I want to mount the solar charge controller somewhere. Currently it's just loose with the 3 Anderson plugs hanging off off it.

Having said that, I would also like to think about mounting it to our 6x4 trailer that we take when camping, so a lot of thinking is required
We've got a 6x4x4 Enclosed trailer (ex Bus baggage trailer bought on ebay) that we use.
I mounted the panel on the roof & have the Controller & inverter mounted in a Toolbox on the Side. have a Waeco Fridge mounted on the Front (above the Spare) & a Fold out Cloths line mounted on one side. Plus a gas bottle holder & a couple of Jerry can Holders mounted around It..

Haven't spent a huge amount of Money on it all, But We have had (& will continue to) lot a Fun..
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2021, 04:57 PM   #934
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
I roof mounted mine as I like to keep the amount of things to set up to a minimum. I've camped under trees and the output doesn't change that much. It was still enough to top the battery back up in a reasonably short time. Obviously everyone's situation will be different so depends how low you take your battery when it's not sunny, or day time.

I had one day where it was cloudy and raining most of the day so battery got down to around 12.3v but next day it was sunny again and back up to 12.8- 13.0v by mid morning, even though I was under a tree.

I have a 250w panel (probably closer to about 160w in reality) and single 100ah battery.
I don’t have a panel on my van.Thought about it,but have 2 batteries about 220ah.Gas stove,fridge and hws.Few LED lights and the batteries go about a week.
This user likes this post:
Old 18-02-2021, 07:22 PM   #935
MercuryT
Banned

Every second 4wd I see has a "Kings" pole thing on one side.

I'm guessing a canopy to sit under for a break? They are everywhere!!
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2021, 07:40 PM   #936
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
Every second 4wd I see has a "Kings" pole thing on one side.

I'm guessing a canopy to sit under for a break? They are everywhere!!
Yep, they are a roll out awning.

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/2-5...RoC67IQAvD_BwE
Old 18-02-2021, 07:47 PM   #937
MercuryT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
Cheers mate.

Not sure about other States but in Tassie they are everywhere!! (as are 4wd like Rangers and Hilux)

Doesn't seem that useful? But maybe it's cheap shelter for a break and/or to accompany a tent?
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2021, 09:38 PM   #938
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
Cheers mate.

Not sure about other States but in Tassie they are everywhere!! (as are 4wd like Rangers and Hilux)

Doesn't seem that useful? But maybe it's cheap shelter for a break and/or to accompany a tent?
They are probably alright as a temporary shade cover,and you can get walls for them,though I don’t know how the walls would go in any more than a brisk breeze.But I guess for a few hundred bucks they are a cheap easy set up compared to a proper $2000 annex which takes a while to set and take down.
Old 18-02-2021, 10:35 PM   #939
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Personally I would prefer a portable panel over one mounted on the roof of the caravan or trailer
Sorry, should have been a bit more specific. Was looking at mounting the battery box to the trailer. The trailer is just a plain old trailer with no cage or whatever, so mounting a panel is not an option. I am going to build a cage for it this year as it will make it easier for packing things. I'll look to create a mounting point that I can possibly use when at camp.

With the battery box, I'll probably look to mount it on the A-frame at the front. Just got to think about how I can make things easier for myself!
Old 19-02-2021, 10:30 AM   #940
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
They are probably alright as a temporary shade cover,and you can get walls for them,though I don’t know how the walls would go in any more than a brisk breeze.But I guess for a few hundred bucks they are a cheap easy set up compared to a proper $2000 annex which takes a while to set and take down.
I have the side awning tent that goes with the side awning from Kings. For what I paid for it, Im happy with it. Its far from perfect, but it suits what I use it for perfectly.

I suppose it all comes down to what your expectations are. I have used the side tent twice now and as long as you peg everything down well, the unit stays up fine in moderate wind.

I have also bought additional tie down ropes and heavier duty pegs for areas like the beach where I know there is higher wind.

one person can erect it ok if you have the time and patience, but its a lot easier and faster with 2 people.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2021, 11:03 AM   #941
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The Kings awning is what it is - cheaper alternative to another $200+ for alternative ARB. We've had for about 2yrs (replaced a previous one by 4wd supacentre). I did read an interesting review after doing research as our kings awning has shown its lack of quality, particularly in the Velcro (same with the side wall) and the flimsy poles which are bent. The review basically stated you get what you pay for - but the upmarket versions by ARB and so on break down after time in the outdoors too. So if youre spending $150 on something you get 2yrs from as opposed to $400 you get 5yrs from... economically theyre on par or better. Then its more of a waste issue and how often youre actually using it. We bought a Kings RTT which we have mounted on a frame above our Hilux tub. I actually consider this not too bad. You can see why they are cheaper given the metal they use in the base and ladder etc. But the canvas itself, size and windows are really good. The mattress is a little thin and theres 2 adults and a toddler in there. We are novice campers and our plan is to get a caravan down the track. The kings equipment we have bought has given us a taste for camping and given us shade on a beach and generally being outdoors more, and if that's all its been good for, then its been worth it every cent.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2021, 11:20 AM   #942
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys View Post
The Kings awning is what it is - cheaper alternative to another $200+ for alternative ARB. We've had for about 2yrs (replaced a previous one by 4wd supacentre). I did read an interesting review after doing research as our kings awning has shown its lack of quality, particularly in the Velcro (same with the side wall) and the flimsy poles which are bent. The review basically stated you get what you pay for - but the upmarket versions by ARB and so on break down after time in the outdoors too. So if youre spending $150 on something you get 2yrs from as opposed to $400 you get 5yrs from... economically theyre on par or better. Then its more of a waste issue and how often youre actually using it. We bought a Kings RTT which we have mounted on a frame above our Hilux tub. I actually consider this not too bad. You can see why they are cheaper given the metal they use in the base and ladder etc. But the canvas itself, size and windows are really good. The mattress is a little thin and theres 2 adults and a toddler in there. We are novice campers and our plan is to get a caravan down the track. The kings equipment we have bought has given us a taste for camping and given us shade on a beach and generally being outdoors more, and if that's all its been good for, then its been worth it every cent.
good review, thanks.
i have a kings slider draw in my 4x4. it cost **** all, it is nicely made and works well.
Pis-ton broke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2021, 12:18 PM   #943
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

I looked at the Kings awnings and the display model put me off as when fully extended the horizontal poles sagged just standing in a store without elements.
I went with the XTM brand again as weve had good service from the brand for a few years.

I bought the Kings twin drawers for my Paj and they work very well, only alteration needed was to glue some small squares of marine carpet where the rollers bottom out at the front when closed as the rubber bump stops didnt quite insulate the fore and aft movement.
Not a sound out of them.
Ive got my 50l Waeco and Arkpak mounted on them.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2021, 12:47 PM   #944
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
I looked at the Kings awnings and the display model put me off as when fully extended the horizontal poles sagged just standing in a store without elements.
I went with the XTM brand again as weve had good service from the brand for a few years.

I bought the Kings twin drawers for my Paj and they work very well, only alteration needed was to glue some small squares of marine carpet where the rollers bottom out at the front when closed as the rubber bump stops didnt quite insulate the fore and aft movement.
Not a sound out of them.
Ive got my 50l Waeco and Arkpak mounted on them.
I read reviews on the Kings Awning that there are some duds out there. Its pretty silly them putting an inferior unit as a display model expecting them to sell like that. My one isnt as bad as you described, but it does sag a bit with the side tent attached. But it hasn't collapsed on me....yet.

My car isnt big enough to house pull out drawers. I wish it was. I'd love to fit slim line ones in. But it means the dog will have trouble jumping in the back with an extra 3 to 4+ inches of floor height to negotiate.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-02-2021, 07:40 AM   #945
davenl5l
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have kings awning and drawers both have seen extensive use in the flinders on the beach strezleki track cordillow downs road etc 95l fridge on the built in slide and no problems i have had the awning up in strong winds at the bend in the park n view and down the beach 3 years old now and no problems
Old 20-02-2021, 02:44 PM   #946
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A question for the brains trust, with my Kings 60l fridge, what low voltage setting should be used when running from a battery?
Old 02-03-2021, 04:00 PM   #947
Gravelly
Starter Motor

Quote:
A question for the brains trust, with my Kings 60l fridge, what low voltage setting should be used when running from a battery?
If you have a dual battery setup and are running it on your second battery (not the car's starter battery), then set the low voltage battery protection to Option 3. This gives you full use of the battery - the fridge won't switch off until the voltage is quite low.

More info in their manual here: https://supa-marketing.s3.amazonaws....%20-190214.pdf
Gravelly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:29 PM   #948
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravelly View Post
If you have a dual battery setup and are running it on your second battery (not the car's starter battery), then set the low voltage battery protection to Option 3. This gives you full use of the battery - the fridge won't switch off until the voltage is quite low.

More info in their manual here: https://supa-marketing.s3.amazonaws....%20-190214.pdf
That's what's confusing me!
I've got a 75Ah AGM battery in a battery box with a 150W solar panel and 10A solar controller to charge it up.

My understanding of AGM batteries is that you shouldn't discharge them below 50%. This is a voltage of about 12V if I'm not mistaken, whereas fully charged it's somewhere around 13V.
If I were to select option 3, that would discharge the battery down to around 9.6V, which could end up damaging the battery as it would be close to fully discharged.

Option 1 of 11.1V and option 2 of 11.5V are also both under the 50% limit for AGM batteries.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:48 PM   #949
prydey
Rob

Quote:
That's what's confusing me!
I've got a 75Ah AGM battery in a battery box with a 150W solar panel and 10A solar controller to charge it up.

My understanding of AGM batteries is that you shouldn't discharge them below 50%. This is a voltage of about 12V if I'm not mistaken, whereas fully charged it's somewhere around 13V.
If I were to select option 3, that would discharge the battery down to around 9.6V, which could end up damaging the battery as it would be close to fully discharged.

Option 1 of 11.1V and option 2 of 11.5V are also both under the 50% limit for AGM batteries.
It kind of depends how often you discharge to those levels as to how badly the battery life will be affected. If it's only a handful of times a year, and the battery is stored properly in between times, then it probably won't matter.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:57 PM   #950
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Ive had my 135ah agm in an Arkpak for 5yrs now and its still going strong.
My best mate has the same setup, same fridge but smaller 100ah battery and is on his 2nd which is also giving grief.

Deep cycle batteries are expensive so people tend to buy to budget at the expense of usability, before buying a battery you need to consider load demand at its highest, a 50l fridge being used for food and opened 2 or 3 times a day in mild conditions will not draw too much so you shouldnt get too low, open it every half an hour for drinks and it draws more, thats ok if you have a big battery but if its borderline you'll have trouble.
The next thing to consider is recharge capacity, its better to have too much solar generation than not enough, however, the same principal applies, bigger=dearer and bulkier, unless you go solar blanket which is lighter but dearer again.
You get what you pay for as with most things.
Those cheaper fridges often use old tech inefficient compressors which use more power, they also dont insulate as well as some of the big brands.

The way i understand it a typical 50l fridge draws around 4amp, your 75ah battery is good for 35ah to keep above 50%, 35÷4 =9ish hours.
When camping you might have 12+ non productive hours overnight so already your behind the 8 ball, it wont matter how big your solar array is, youve dropped below the ideal voltage level before it came into play.
Start using that same battery for lighting or charging gadgets and the gap gets bigger.

It was explained to me that people often get the formula wrong, they either have a battery undersized and bank on bringinging it back up with bigger charging capacity or they have banks of batteries which are unnecessarily heavy and space consuming, the key is to work out your maximum power demands of all appliances combined, work out the total ah draw in non productive hours and buy a battery to suit with some to spare.
Using mine as an example, my fridge draws 4ah, right now in Adelaide were seeing roughly 12 non productive hours ie. 8pm to 8am, 12×4=48ah of draw, from my 135ah battery i stay above 65%, the same applied to your 75ah battery see's you at 35%, too low and hence the low voltage trigger.

My advice with what you have would be to limit access to the fridge after sunset and when u can, get a bigger battery.
In the meantime, invest in a multi stage charger and keep it on float cycle at home.
5 users like this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 10:17 AM   #951
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The Kings fridge I have allegedly uses approximately 1Ah when just cycling normally when not being opened too much (Secop compressor). So the 75Ah battery should be ok for overnight. The Kings 60L fridges are apparently a rebadged Waeco fridge.

I will be having drinks in an esky to minimise opening of the fridge throughout the day.

The 150w solar panel is rated to a max of 8.33A, obviously in perfect conditions. Even at 20% capacity, it should be around the 2Ah mark, so should be able to keep up. (Fingers crossed!)

The times I've used the fridge on the battery so far has been whilst I've been playing cricket. For about 4 hours of usage, the battery voltage is only dropping to about 12.9V, and I don't have the solar panel on it either.

I understand that the battery is probably a little on the low side for Ah for what I intend to do, but it's all I can afford for now. I'll see how it goes and I'll upgrade at some stage in the future. It's a start and I can always update going forward. If I had the money, I would have shelled out for a LiFePO lithium, but they are still very expensive.

I'll keep the battery on the solar charger at home. That does float charging.

Last edited by sgt_doofey; 03-03-2021 at 10:29 AM.
sgt_doofey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:49 AM   #952
hayseed

Quote:
The Kings fridge I have allegedly uses approximately 1Ah when just cycling normally when not being opened too much (Secop compressor). So the 75Ah battery should be ok for overnight. The Kings 60L fridges are apparently a rebadged Waeco fridge.

I will be having drinks in an esky to minimise opening of the fridge throughout the day.

The 150w solar panel is rated to a max of 8.33A, obviously in perfect conditions. Even at 20% capacity, it should be around the 2Ah mark, so should be able to keep up. (Fingers crossed!)

The times I've used the fridge on the battery so far has been whilst I've been playing cricket. For about 4 hours of usage, the battery voltage is only dropping to about 12.9V, and I don't have the solar panel on it either.

I understand that the battery is probably a little on the low side for Ah for what I intend to do, but it's all I can afford for now. I'll see how it goes and I'll upgrade at some stage in the future. It's a start and I can always update going forward. If I had the money, I would have shelled out for a LiFePO lithium, but they are still very expensive.

in My opinion, You're overthinking It........

When We go Camping off grid for up to a Week. We have a 60Litre Waeco fridge (Which I too believe is the same as the Kings 60L) we run It on "low" & for a Battery I just take an N70 out of a Truck or machine & use for the Trip & have NEVER had the fridge cut out due to low battery. Admittedly though We do have a 250 watt Solar panel ...

if you're worried? just turn the Fridge off when you go to Bed.....
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #953
Trevor 57
is now there

Heading over to the Big Desert this weekend (well, actually Thursday night to Monday). My twin sons are avid motorbike riders, so them and 4 mates are riding the desert, my son-in-law, my grandson and I are doing the support in 4x4's, meeting them for lunch and a different camp spot each night. Swagging it for 4 nights - nothing like it
Old 03-03-2021, 11:54 AM   #954
Trevor 57
is now there

Quote:

Think of battery's as a water storage container and the wires as hoses. 75Ah hold less power than a 105Ah (like a 10 litre jerry holds less than a 20 litre jerry). The more watts the solar panel produces is the time to charge, so a 50w solar panel will charge, but much slower than a 300w solar panel.

The science isn't that hard, you just need to make sure that the juice going in is replacing the juice going out plus some
Old 03-03-2021, 12:20 PM   #955
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:

Im not going to argue with you mate, if you bought within your budget and are happy then thats ok, but dont be fooled by their spin, theres no way a 60l budget fridge only draws 1ah, heck even Engel or other high end units draw more and they'd be in controlled conditions, not in the back of your car or in a tent.

Reading reviews of the Kings fridges and battery consumption is a repeated concern, so too is temp. stability and thermostat accuracy, they go hand in hand and neither support a 1ah figure.
Dont get me wrong, ive been there myself, my first fridge was a Companion 60l in a bag, i thought it was great, then it got pinched and i replaced it with 2 smaller fridges to split the uses, drinks and perishables in the Dometic45l frozen in the Waeco 18l and in all honesty, the two replacements are as efficient as the one big unit as i only open each when necessary, i ran both at Barmera a couple of yeats ago in 30* heat and no problems at all., now i have an absorption fridge in the van the 18l sits in the shed.

My Dometic Waeco has a 3* cycle, so i set it at 1 and it cycles between 0 and 3*. Last week at West beach in cool overnight conditions still used 2ah or 20% of my battery overnight and that was chocker block full and unopened which is the most efficient way of running them.
Some of those Kings reviews were stating upwards of 10* cycle fluctuation, so whilst they cut out for a while, the work hard on startup again.

My2c.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:51 PM   #956
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
in My opinion, You're overthinking It........

When We go Camping off grid for up to a Week. We have a 60Litre Waeco fridge (Which I too believe is the same as the Kings 60L) we run It on "low" & for a Battery I just take an N70 out of a Truck or machine & use for the Trip & have NEVER had the fridge cut out due to low battery. Admittedly though We do have a 250 watt Solar panel ...

if you're worried? just turn the Fridge off when you go to Bed.....
The N70 deep cycle battery has around 102ah, +25% more than his 75ah so thats not surprising really, 25% is quite a bit in this instance.
Using a conservative formula of 2ah for the fridge over 12hrs is 24ah consumption, from your 102ah battery youre still at 75% so it wouldnt trigger a monitor set to 'low', you could probably get away with 'med'.

Last edited by BENT_8; 03-03-2021 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:46 PM   #957
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Im not going to argue with you mate
All good, I'm not arguing, it's all a learning experience for me so happy to see what other people are getting from their set up.

Probably just need to get out there at some stage and see what ends up happening over a couple of days with use to gauge how things will go. I've got a setup now. I can always upgrade as needed and as budget allows
Old 08-03-2021, 04:38 PM   #958
MustangNicko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Anyone done much camping along the Ovens River between Wangaratta and Bundalong? Looking for a reasonable spot to launch a 3.9m tinny. Have a 4x4 so no dramas. The more secluded the camping the better! Would ultimately love to get access up around Peechelba. Google maps shows some decent places but there's no way to tell unless you get there! (Coming from Geelong) Cheers
MustangNicko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2021, 05:27 PM   #959
prydey
Rob

Can't help you from personal experience but have you tried wiki camps?
Old 08-03-2021, 05:35 PM   #960
MustangNicko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Can't help you from personal experience but have you tried wiki camps?
Good thinking cheers. Had that app on my phone for years but never clicked to check haha
MustangNicko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post