Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-01-2024, 02:35 PM   #1
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Ok nothing serious . Automasters when they fixed the issues seal head ect and told me oil filter hadnít been changed for awhile . I decided with the price for repairs and servicing it wasnít too expensive .
So I knew the so called servicing by the ford dealership was approaching. Got an email saying service date and knew I hadnít forgotten to be there by 8 am.
So I checked out the price they quoted then it said something about tires $70 each and another thing . By the time you added on the price of the service tire rotation and checking it was way more expensive than replacing the head seal ect that auto masters did plus they also serviced it at the same time .
I unsubscribed from the dealers email list thought wonít hear back
So wasnít near my mobile phone the morning that waa supposed to be service day . 8.00 am missed text message please reschedule service 8.23 text from the service department service missed please contact the service department 8.24 another text from the service department
So when I found the text messages laughed waited for a call never got one so I replied to all 3 texts with no
If theyíd bothered to call I wouldíve gone off at them for being very awful dealers lying about the transmission being fine and another ford dealership replaced it as transmission companies refused to look at it
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2024, 08:00 PM   #2
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyj View Post
Ok nothing serious . Automasters when they fixed the issues seal head ect and told me oil filter hadnít been changed for awhile . I decided with the price for repairs and servicing it wasnít too expensive .
So I knew the so called servicing by the ford dealership was approaching. Got an email saying service date and knew I hadnít forgotten to be there by 8 am.
So I checked out the price they quoted then it said something about tires $70 each and another thing . By the time you added on the price of the service tire rotation and checking it was way more expensive than replacing the head seal ect that auto masters did plus they also serviced it at the same time .
I unsubscribed from the dealers email list thought wonít hear back
So wasnít near my mobile phone the morning that waa supposed to be service day . 8.00 am missed text message please reschedule service 8.23 text from the service department service missed please contact the service department 8.24 another text from the service department
So when I found the text messages laughed waited for a call never got one so I replied to all 3 texts with no
If theyíd bothered to call I wouldíve gone off at them for being very awful dealers lying about the transmission being fine and another ford dealership replaced it as transmission companies refused to look at it
Better off living life without a shirty Ford dealer/ there s good ones and bad ones

I hope and they will - Automasters do the right thing by you after your unsatisfactory Ford dealer servicing
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #3
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
Better off living life without a shirty Ford dealer/ there s good ones and bad ones

I hope and they will - Automasters do the right thing by you after your unsatisfactory Ford dealer servicing
Thanks letís say walking home five minutes from Automasters beats taking 2 buses and 1 1/2 hours later arriving at the ford dealer
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 20-01-2024, 03:24 PM   #4
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Ok today the focus made it to 70’000 kms another 8’000 to go for the service in May lol
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2024, 03:53 PM   #5
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

My 2008 was still going strong when I traded it at 278000 but importantly it was a manual
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-01-2024, 03:39 PM   #6
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
My 2008 was still going strong when I traded it at 278000 but importantly it was a manual
Yeah so they recalled the transmission we had it replaced at the dealer the car was purchased by my dad . When it played up again doing the same thing I was driving it not my son he limped from near the Air Force base in northern Adelaide suburbs to the western suburbs where we live . I called the RAA they towed it to the dealer who gave me a song and dance no time to look at it for weeks Iíd called transmission companies first they all refused to look at it said ford only . It sat at this ford dealer for a month they called me said they couldnít find the problem said it was the battery . Now they held the car that long it ran out of warranty on that transmission they replaced . Drove it until it went again called the RAA saying dealer said battery the RAA looked at the battery no issue itís the transmission it was jumping around . RAA towed it to a ford dealer at Norwood called me said they had no idea how long it would take 7 days later fixed no problem with transmission cost me a lot
So happily driving it around for awhile and suddenly the computer sends a message on the screen over heating pulled over in busy traffic cools down I drove somewhere else did it again on south rd busy time got home somehow called auto masters they looked at it
Somewhere I posted head gasket gone they did a service as well funny thing the dealer hadnít been servicing the focus correctly or allegedly they didnít oil filter full of rubbish oil no good and other stuff
So they replaced repaired everything been fine and all that was cheaper than a service done by the ford dealer I mean far far Cheaper
And yes the car has only done just over 70í000 kms
The kilometres it had done service time the ford dealers workers would laugh their heads off as the car was thousands of kilometres below the amount for the service
And looks like the dealers mechanics didnít actually do any car servicing if what Automasters people told me
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-01-2024, 10:00 PM   #7
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Dont be shy in letting people know not to buy or use that dealer!
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2024, 02:15 PM   #8
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
Dont be shy in letting people know not to buy or use that dealer!
I wonít say their name online but they sponsor my SANFL club Iíve told fans I wonít buy anything from them . Jarvis ford was great but to far away .
Honestly the ford focus service at a dealer cost more money than a Mitsubishi lancer at a dealer a bit different and better customer service no laughing at me for putting the car in for service
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #9
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

I m an NRL supporter so SANFL means nothing to me
You be found a good servicing place which is great news
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2024, 01:24 PM   #10
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
I m an NRL supporter so SANFL means nothing to me
You be found a good servicing place which is great news
Sorry your into bum sniffing lmao no thanks thatís not a game for me Iím in an AFL state so not sniffing bums lol but I go Ariel ping pong lol
SANFL is a step below the AFL

Iím glad itís a good servicing place thanks
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2024, 06:12 PM   #11
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Shocking language
Playing rugby league football the greatest game of all.
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 23-01-2024, 06:22 PM   #12
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
Shocking language
Playing rugby league football the greatest game of all.
Aussie rules a truly Aussie game started by our Aboriginal peoples
Weíve both had fun mate my family before I was born lived in an area of NSW where all types of football were played mind you they go by Adelaide time not Sydney time
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2024, 08:55 PM   #13
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

lol
I m a kiwi but dual citizenship.
Have to live in Aus as all my kids bar one are Aussies any way she lives here too
I can’t get into AFL but each to their own
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2024, 07:26 AM   #14
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
lol
I m a kiwi but dual citizenship.
Have to live in Aus as all my kids bar one are Aussies any way she lives here too
I canít get into AFL but each to their own
Iím thst way with rugby mate itís not a major game here in Adelaide and Iím born and bred Aussie with ancestors that got a free ride in chains from Ireland free settlers from my mums side from Cornwall. And if my now passed dad was correct aboriginal blood from his mum . If I could prove that I would . So in Aussie through and through .
I take it your in QLD or NSW enjoy mate
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #15
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Thanks Micky
All the beat
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2024, 11:13 AM   #16
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
Thanks Micky
All the beat
Thanks Kevino Iíve survived a brain injury2015 and a bowel tumour and cancer 2022 surgery thru almost lost me concrete floor I was told by a specialist shouldíve killed me 2015 or taken speech away seems Iím not ready yet but Iím waiting on another surgery to reverse the surgery they did I might marry a super model first lol cancer taught me to have humour again
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2024, 05:12 PM   #17
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,342
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

JFC'
Keep battling
Like eating an elelphant
Just heard there is lots of single Indian women in the market might be an opportunity
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2024, 09:41 AM   #18
mickyj
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pt Adelaide
Posts: 149
Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino View Post
JFC'
Keep battling
Like eating an elelphant
Just heard there is lots of single Indian women in the market might be an opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevino
Thanks Micky
All the beat
lol better wait until after surgery puts my stoma back in my bowel but thanks
mickyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL