Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 05-01-2024, 09:58 AM   #1771
78xcgxl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi Gtlegend,

Just wondering if FG ute tub shells are available or were they only sold in pieces through Ford?

Thanks.
78xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:53 AM   #1772
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78xcgxl View Post
Hi Gtlegend,

Just wondering if FG ute tub shells are available or were they only sold in pieces through Ford?

Thanks.
Hey mate,

Only sold in pieces, never a whole tub assembly.

You might have a chance in getting a whole tub from a dealer who at PD removed the tub to fit a tray but chances are slim as that would have been back in 2016 7-8 years ago.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-01-2024, 02:56 PM   #1773
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hi, are you able to source the Dust defence system for a new Ford Ranger?

https://www.ford.com.au/trucks-and-v...verlay-25.html
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:34 PM   #1774
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddis01 View Post
Hi, are you able to source the Dust defence system for a new Ford Ranger?

https://www.ford.com.au/trucks-and-v...verlay-25.html
Yeh should not be a problem, $300 plus postage..
Old 16-01-2024, 01:48 AM   #1775
Bam
XB,XF,ZL,EA,EL,BA,SY,SZII

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

G'day GT. I am looking for a RH fog lamp deflector/cover/surround for a 2016 SZII Titanium RWD Petrol. From what I can see online, the LH one is P/N ER7Z-17777-BB which looks correct (no airflow through bumper). I figured that should mean that the RH one would be P/N ER7Z-17776-BB, however from what I can see online, that P/N is not correct (allows airflow through bumper). I would appreciate any assistance that you can provide please.
Bam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2024, 10:32 AM   #1776
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
G'day GT. I am looking for a RH fog lamp deflector/cover/surround for a 2016 SZII Titanium RWD Petrol. From what I can see online, the LH one is P/N ER7Z-17777-BB which looks correct (no airflow through bumper). I figured that should mean that the RH one would be P/N ER7Z-17776-BB, however from what I can see online, that P/N is not correct (allows airflow through bumper). I would appreciate any assistance that you can provide please.
You were close. So for RH BB level is for Diesel, you need DB level for petrol vehicles. Can get you one for $33 plus postage if need be.

LH is same for both BB level.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:08 PM   #1777
Bam
XB,XF,ZL,EA,EL,BA,SY,SZII

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
You were close. So for RH BB level is for Diesel, you need DB level for petrol vehicles. Can get you one for $33 plus postage if need be.

LH is same for both BB level.
Thanks GT. PM sent.
Bam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2024, 08:33 PM   #1778
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi ya Legend.

are the AWD badges still available?. can be from SX/SY/SZ altho i don't know if they are differant.

Thanks mate.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2024, 01:15 AM   #1779
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi ya Legend.

are the AWD badges still available?. can be from SX/SY/SZ altho i don't know if they are differant.

Thanks mate.
Hey mate, SX SY SZ SZ2 AWD Guard badges are all the same and are still available $55 each plus postage.
2 users like this post:
Old 18-01-2024, 12:32 PM   #1780
ArchonXR6
Starter Motor

Hi, I am after a drivers side XR floor mat for a 2012 FG XR6. It's the type with the blue XR lettering. Can you help?
ArchonXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2024, 03:24 PM   #1781
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchonXR6 View Post
Hi, I am after a drivers side XR floor mat for a 2012 FG XR6. It's the type with the blue XR lettering. Can you help?
Hey mate, these are hard to find..

Leave it with me for a few days and Ill see what I can find out for you.
Old 18-01-2024, 04:04 PM   #1782
ArchonXR6
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hey mate, these are hard to find..

Leave it with me for a few days and Ill see what I can find out for you.
Legend!!! Thank you so much!

Cheers,

Glen
ArchonXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2024, 09:18 PM   #1783
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hey mate, SX SY SZ SZ2 AWD Guard badges are all the same and are still available $55 each plus postage.

ok. and the Ghia badges that were fitted to the wheel caps etc?. oh were the AWD badges a smooth finish?.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:53 PM   #1784
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
ok. and the Ghia badges that were fitted to the wheel caps etc?. oh were the AWD badges a smooth finish?.
I am pretty sure Territory Ghia wheel caps had Ford symbol on them not the Ghia badge. Wheel cap badges where part of the wheel cap and not sold separately as such regardless. Yes, I am sure the AWD badges were smooth chrome finish.
This user likes this post:
Old 18-01-2024, 10:34 PM   #1785
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
I am pretty sure Territory Ghia wheel caps had Ford symbol on them not the Ghia badge. Wheel cap badges where part of the wheel cap and not sold separately as such regardless. Yes, I am sure the AWD badges were smooth chrome finish.

i possibly should mention AU?
Old 18-01-2024, 10:44 PM   #1786
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
i possibly should mention AU?
Again even on AU the Ghia badge on the centre cap was not sold seperate you had to buy the whole cap.

There are three caps for Ghias for each of the three series of AU.

Which one are you chasing, month and year would help narrow it down.
Old 18-01-2024, 10:49 PM   #1787
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Again even on AU the Ghia badge on the centre cap was not sold seperate you had to buy the whole cap.

There are three caps for Ghias for each of the three series of AU.

Which one are you chasing, month and year would help narrow it down.

so you cannot buy the emblem only!?. wasn't it fitted to the boot lid or something like that as well?.

i know of two styles of AU Ghia caps. the one in the pic with long tabs & one with short tabs.
Old 18-01-2024, 10:55 PM   #1788
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
so you cannot buy the emblem only!?. wasn't it fitted to the boot lid or something like that as well?.

i know of two styles of AU Ghia caps. the one in the pic with long tabs & one with short tabs.
There was a Ghia badge on the vehicle but that is way bigger than that on the centre cap. They are long obsolete though.

If thats the cap you are after, whats the part number on the back?
Old 19-01-2024, 07:36 PM   #1789
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For kcodezd,

LV Focus 5 Speed Manual 5th Gear.png
Old 20-01-2024, 07:34 PM   #1790
gonads

Hi GT Legend. I’ve recently had all 4 window switches fail on the drivers side door of my 2009 FPV F6 sedan. I bought the assembly from an online parts store and only the front windows are working. Pretty sure I’ve got the wrong part; are you able to source one of these?

Thanks,
Ben
Old 21-01-2024, 12:15 AM   #1791
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Hi GT Legend. I’ve recently had all 4 window switches fail on the drivers side door of my 2009 FPV F6 sedan. I bought the assembly from an online parts store and only the front windows are working. Pretty sure I’ve got the wrong part; are you able to source one of these?

Thanks,
Ben
Hi Ben,

Should not be a problem to source the switch, $220 for genuine switch pack RHF 2009 F6 Sedan.

GT
Old 23-01-2024, 08:37 AM   #1792
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
There was a Ghia badge on the vehicle but that is way bigger than that on the centre cap. They are long obsolete though.

sorry GT .. will get back to you tonight
Old 23-01-2024, 10:50 AM   #1793
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Hey Legend

First time in a long time on here

Friend has a FGX Sedan, any chance of headlamp protectors or no cigar?
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2024, 02:07 PM   #1794
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Hey Legend

First time in a long time on here

Friend has a FGX Sedan, any chance of headlamp protectors or no cigar?
Hey mate,

Obsolete and rare, check these guys out, they want $1000 for a set!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12555803578...3ABFBM1o7-wKZj

GT
Old 23-01-2024, 03:43 PM   #1795
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hey mate,

Obsolete and rare, check these guys out, they want $1000 for a set!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12555803578...3ABFBM1o7-wKZj

GT
I questioned them about it and they said until it’s back In stock they will drop it but doubt that will happen now that they are obselete!
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2024, 05:44 PM   #1796
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:

i see what you mean by the size differance and part number AU 16098 A for the body badge. altho obsolete they can still be found. i bought two & had some lined up till i found they are not what i wanted.....

part number of wheel cap as you asked for.

currently not sure re the AWD badges .. so it's on hold if you don't mind

Old 24-01-2024, 12:10 AM   #1797
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
i see what you mean by the size differance and part number AU 16098 A for the body badge. altho obsolete they can still be found. i bought two & had some lined up till i found they are not what i wanted.....

part number of wheel cap as you asked for.

currently not sure re the AWD badges .. so it's on hold if you don't mind

No worries about the AWD badges, when your ready if so, just dont leave it too long as Falcon/Territory new parts are getting thin on the ground.

Can get that centre cap, they are $50 each.

Cheers,
GT
Old 27-01-2024, 01:01 AM   #1798
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GT,
Driver's door glass for an FGX, are they still available?

A few weeks ago there was a gravel patch on the road and a car coming the other way threw up heaps of stones. Washed the car today, and there's chips on the door glass
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2024, 01:16 AM   #1799
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
GT,
Driver's door glass for an FGX, are they still available?

A few weeks ago there was a gravel patch on the road and a car coming the other way threw up heaps of stones. Washed the car today, and there's chips on the door glass
FGX drivers door glass is the same from FG1. Obsolete now, but will see if I can locate any NOS. Get back to you.
Old 27-01-2024, 06:08 PM   #1800
gonads

Quote:
Hi Ben,

Should not be a problem to source the switch, $220 for genuine switch pack RHF 2009 F6 Sedan.

GT
Hey Legend,

I’m happy to go ahead with the driver’s door window switch assembly. Let me know how to fix you up, including postage to Orange, NSW, 2800.

Cheers,
Ben