Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 07-09-2006, 09:33 PM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default EFC CRUZE lateral and Horizontal

Howdy all

As eddie mentioned in the Spotted in NSW thread we where getting off topic....it was sujested that we do 2 cruzes in one day....one cruze will be lateral the other will be horizontal.....now im not much of an organiser but i will leave the date up to you and any input would be extremely appreciated....im not sure what you guys may want to do first...

but the course is like this..
a meet up at Narrellan Maccas....9.30.
and a 10 oclock sharp leave time.
then from there we will move onto cobbity through the wonderfull landscapes and scenery

up through theresa park and into werombi
depending if you's want we can stop off in werombi to take some wonderfull pictures of out cars

i have a few ideas ware abouts and if interested just say so...otherwise we will continue into orangviille then the oaks then finally onto Picton

now stops on the way can be arranged also note there is a Go-Kart track just outside Picton....
from there we can head back the way we came or we can go on the highway back up.....

now as eddie mentioned At camden airport there are Gliders.. eddie has expressed interest in a EFC glider day...im all up for it but will not be going up as i am afraid of hrights... :(

any show of hands that might be interested in either of these Two events or if you have any ideas go for it.....

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #2
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Get off the drugs dude

Whats it with you and thread titles
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

well i am trying to spice things up....

Old 08-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #4
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

I'd be in - but would prefer flying in something with an engine lol!

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:19 AM   #5
BlackLS

After Picton, go down the Hume Hwy to Bowral, Then Illawarra Hwy down Macquarie Pass
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
photn
AFF Post NAZI

sure thats no problem its not to far from there actually.....and then back up throuhg kangaroo valley and come back on the federal highway.....itll take about 30-40 min excluding stops to get to picton from narrellan also depending on how you want to do it..

Old 08-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #7
BlackLS

I know them roads not too badly around that whole district, Menagle and Douglas Park, to Appin round to Picton, through to Warragamba and up to Penrith. A lot of them roads in between were discovered late at night when I couldn't sleep, Id drive from Eagle Vale down Camden vally way through Cobbity, and work from the end of Cobbity Rd.

Its a very nice and relaxing drive all those roads. Just watch out for other drivers if driving late at night, a lot are drunk and or stoned coming back from their mates places.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #8
photn
AFF Post NAZI

lol cobbity road ahh the memories....recently one section has been redone...there doing another now...but yes its a good drive.....you would have passed my house if you went to penrith through werombi....really sceanic during the day and a nice pitch BLACK drive during the night....lol the ppl in the cars arent what you shold worry about... the wombats and roos are....i drove past an accident the other day well 2 weeks ago...a car hit a wombat...the car was totalled....the front end looked like it hit a bus....the driver was lucky...was wearing seatbelt and had airbags.....was scarry....funny thing is i see ppl hit them all the time and the wombats only get stunned then later just get up and walk away lol....

Old 08-09-2006, 11:47 AM   #9
BlackLS

LOL, I was actually coming back from a picnic at Warragamba (great place to have a picnic because it never rains there!) to Campbelltown on Weromi Rd. On that road between Eagle Creek and Boss Range Rd, there was a Nissan Patrol with a trailer that had overtuned and semi which had a smashed front headlight. This would have been last week on Wednesday? Is that around where you live?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #10
photn
AFF Post NAZI

i live in rapleys loop road....if you ever pass it GOING to warragamba its the 1st entracne...travel all the way up the top till you start to go down again.....and my house is on the side...to your left...its still under construction...but yes that is roughly ware i live....

Old 08-09-2006, 03:19 PM   #11
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Abraxas,

Once you've tried it you'll be hooked!. The recent accident down there was with a powered glider not your convential type glider. So don't let that put you off. I'm in once we've decided on a date. Then I can approach the Gliding Club and get the o.k. for photos etc.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2006, 08:57 PM   #12
BlackLS

Shall we set a date?
Old 12-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #13
photn
AFF Post NAZI

im open for sujestions.

depending how work is and my organisatoinal skills are.

i want to get as many possible cars as possible.

saturday or sunday?

also the course will be narrellan maccas up though werombi down through the oaks then down to picton

we can stop off at my house which is about say half way.
give or take

..if any1 wants to have a PIT! stop then more then welcome also there is more than ample space for photos on the 7 acres with some really good back drops such as mountains damns and normally blue sky

i just need a date...November would be best more then enough time to warn the parents...and that way we get good weather....lol

after picton lunch we will head back up turn off at oakdale straight down to camden then shoot off to the Air field after a parade though the main street..

any takers....

eddie we should be there b4 2 if you need it any earlier it can all be arranged...

if you would like notes or a map then give me a pm and i will sent a reply but mostly the roads are all easy not many turn offs

there is a great view on the way down and picton bikers club has the best hot food ever.......(well not better than my gf's cooking : )

i may be up to challenge my fear.....

Old 12-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #14
photn
AFF Post NAZI

dam submitted it twice

Old 14-09-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Photn,

Thanks but I'm sure I'm familiar with Narellan Macca's. It's the one that's just off the Northern Road Right?? I can tell you though that the last two weekends in October are out for me. So as you suggest a November date is o.k. Keep us posted and I'm definitely up for it. To make it simpler we don't necessarily have to take in the Glilder option and can just have a straight Cruise.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 14-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #16
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Photn,

Thanks but I'm sure I'm familiar with Narellan Macca's. It's the one that's just off the Northern Road Right?? I can tell you though that the last two weekends in October are out for me. So as you suggest a November date is o.k. Keep us posted and I'm definitely up for it. To make it simpler we don't necessarily have to take in the Glilder option and can just have a straight Cruise.
no probs eddie...at the moment early november should be good. things may change though as per my opperation date.. will keep you posted.

Old 19-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #17
photn
AFF Post NAZI

okay well good news. shall we say the 5th or the 12th of november as a date.?? my opperation is on the 1st of December so :( . and are we just after a cruze from narrellan maccas up to picton and im thinking due to such weather that we may just plan to go down to the beach in Wollongong. and chill out.??

Old 28-09-2006, 11:04 AM   #18
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Any update on this?
Old 28-09-2006, 01:19 PM   #19
photn
AFF Post NAZI

November the 12th is the set date.

course notes will be given on the day and any sujestions as to what you guys wanna do would be appreciated. but going from narrellan to picton.

Old 28-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #20
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I'm in.

Old 28-09-2006, 06:31 PM   #21
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

I'm still interested

Dan
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:43 PM   #22
greg stahl
Starter Motor

count me in
greg stahl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post