Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-04-2020, 05:50 PM   #1
Bfxr6r
Starter Motor

Default in tonys back shed jandakot $2 for sale $8 breathilisers.

in tonys back shed jandakot $2 for sale stickers
$8 breathilisers . had to squish dawn a pic seeing as this sites limit thinks that the average camera is a point 02 mega pixel camera .02mp jpg when even the average camera phone pic size is 4mb at minimum so up to 6mb would be nice, taeven small pic wont upload doh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 008 1 (3).jpg (104.1 KB, 71 views)
Bfxr6r is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
gossy
CLEVO POWERED

Default Re: in tonys back shed jandakot $2 for sale $8 breathilisers.

This time in English please.........
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 26-04-2020, 07:05 PM   #3
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Spud shed has breathalysers for $8 out in the back part of the shop, saw them a couple of weeks ago, or i would not have understood either
prktkljokr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 26-04-2020, 07:35 PM   #4
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

My head hurts!
Old 27-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #5
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's like the twilight zone or a parallel universe, I'm going back to bed hoping to wake up in my normal place.
Fed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2020, 05:03 AM   #6
Bfxr6r
Starter Motor

Clearly only w'ozzies know about tony the legend ,and THE GREAT POTATO WARS,, hey thats alright most e'ozzies dont even know about captain Shortland and sons role in securing land for the first fleets landing either ,or even the treaty of waitangi for the cuzzies.

here it is in english ,As a part of the planned commonwealth control economy states had legislated comissioned boards for different industries wheat ect , in WA, we had the potato board , who would arbutrarily "allow "some farmers to grow and sell potatos into the states shops VIA the potato marketing and control board , permits were issued and it was so anally controlled, if you were a day late on the time you were given to deliver your permits ,they wouldnt let the truck in ,
so if the ground was too wet for the machines to harvest ,and you didnt make it in, you got nothing , and no you couldnt just take them to the local iga for them to sell, it ALL had to go to the board, tripple handling tripple paperwork every thing bureaucrats love to justify their managers jobs,
so as the weather started to change crops wernt ripening like they usually did ,many farmers ,to get some payment had to harvest early meaning smaller potatos and less money ,than they had budgeted for , Even another 10 days of full sun growing may have given them 20% more return,
, this brewed for a couple of years ,as i saw in the perth news papers until Tony Galati took a stand and (i think it was a story in the west australian) publically complained that even tho they were planted when they had to (as told) 100s of tons just would not be ready . may other contractors had the same seasonal problems , so Farmers just couldnt grow as many potatos as they wanted (to flood the market) so spuds were never an export item ( what a wasted chance)
This one year the weather crapped up dry start wet middle cold ending ,and the spuds just wouldnt be ready , the board refused to give the galaties any exemption , and the spud wars began, altho i think he got a fine of $1000s he gave away free spuds from large semi tippers , they couldnt go to waste,
as i described it to some politicians, "Would you stop a petrol station from selling more than 5000 litres of petrol per day, so if that happened at 2 pm that was it , well thats what it was like for spud farmers , from dongarra to bridgetown, farmers were being held ransom by a state govt department , until it was ended , https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...passed/7820678 or https://www.theguardian.com/australi...dy-is-wound-up

the spud shed on pinjarra road was a local legend since i was a teenager, , then when i built in kwinana , their farm on kerosine lane baldivis started as an honour system slanty leanto at the front gate ,where the biggest heads of brocolli the actual size of your head was grown, it evolved into a section of a storage and packing shed at the site, many houses were being built within kilometers of it and he had a battle with rocking council as they were refusing to allow dishwashing detergent being sold in the spud shed, altho coles was almost 10ks away.
that shed burnt down ,is now a dedicated store, and the spudshed brand is not booming around perth , when a kilo of spuds in woolies may be $4/kilo and broccholi is $3, in the spud shed its 70cents/kilo and $1 ea
so now at the 24 hour jandakot stores back warehouse/coolroom has been reduced by 50% "Tonys back shed" has doubled the store size . so where the main space was cammed with tooth brushes and all that ,its now out the back with a massive asian/ethno ranges bulk drinks bulk frozen packs , and many household deals.

i posted /started this post after i returned to get some optigrip epoxy super glue(2pk araldite) for $2 to fix my bf rear pasengers door handle/armrestfrom the inside , since as i drilled in to rescrew to the door card ,but the plastic just cracked like a thermoset plastic , and the first application of glue didnt set . so after 2 tubes of super glue building up layers , and 4 minutes of mixing, and remixing when it started to set after about 8 minutes ,my son wont look at me in complaint next time he uses the handle . now its ,"JUST LIKE A BOUGHT ONE""!! if you got this far , goodonya, didnt have anything else to do ,

,i think thats english enough ,and neurofens in the shops now for the other bloke.... ta

Last edited by Bfxr6r; 29-04-2020 at 05:08 AM.
Bfxr6r is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: