Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 07-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default Fundraising Merchandise - Best Racing Championship Prints

Fundraising Merchandise - Best Racing Championship Prints

Prints of the Best Racing 2006 Championship collage are available in A3 size to purchase, with all money raised going to Best Racing to make sure they are able to get to the 12 Hour Production Car Race at Bathurst in 2007! The team have outlayed a huge amount of money on the car, in both terms of fuel, accomodation, tyres, rims, and repairs, so this is something we can do to help make sure the car gets as much support as possible for the 12 Hour Endurance Race at Bathurst. The team absolutely love having club members show up and talk to them, they love your support, so if you are trying to decide whether or not to go, come along! It will be an awesome night. The team have also ran our club logo on their car all year, so chip in and buy yourself an A3 print of the team collage to show you are a true supporter! They will look awesome framed, better than a normal poster!

The print design is a little hard to see as it is much reduced in size for your screen, but it is a chalk and charcoal rendition of a collection of images of the team from the year and will look fantastic. Prints can be ordered through me personally via mail, if you are unable to attend the evening or live interstate. All money will be forwarded on to the team.

Bring them along to the Best Racing dinner (thread for the dinner is here: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...982#post994982) and you can get it signed by the team. If you want a signed print but cannot attend the dinner, PM me before the dinner date and I'll take it along, get it signed, then mail it to you.

If you want to donate anything extra to the team on top of the print, you're more than welcome to. All money goes directly to Best Racing.

A close up of the print to give you an idea of the image effect is below:

I went and got one made up and threw it in a cheap but nice frame, put some cardboard from the newsagent around it, and it looks fantastic.

With some signatures at the bottom, it will look even better!

Best Racing Championship Prints (unframed):
$20
Mailing Costs for those who can't be at the dinner:
$5

So far the list of prints for members is as follows:
Timmeh
Abraxas
Fast Eddie
photn
MISTA FIESTA
Pieoter

Either send me a PM or post in this thread! I know Best Racing appreciates all the support they can get, they thanked us in their Press Release upon winning the Championship, so lets show our support back for them!

Thanks to everyone who has already put their hand up to support the team!

Tim

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
FlaminFiesta

Mate anything that keeps eurofords going!

count me in for $25 donation, dont worry about the print. Send me a PM

Cheers

Ananth
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2006, 11:09 PM   #3
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Looks extra sweet framed like that Tim! Signatures in silver in the black section maybe? What's that frame worth?

Dan
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminFiesta
Mate anything that keeps eurofords going!

count me in for $25 donation, dont worry about the print. Send me a PM

Cheers

Ananth
Great stuff, mate, I am sure the team will appreciate it alot! PM on its way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Looks extra sweet framed like that Tim! Signatures in silver in the black section maybe? What's that frame worth?

Dan
Dan, I bought the frame with a picture of a V8 Supercar inside for 8 bucks, and ripped out the Falcon (it was a really bad picture anyway) and replaced it with the print!

And you're right, with signatures in gold or silver pen round the outside, should look good! Just needs that little bit of colour round the edges.

Thanks for the support guys!

Regards, Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post