Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-09-2015, 06:24 AM   #31
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: World has gone mad..

lets be really clear here, for a bullying claim to get up in a court of law (which by the way isn't that common) is for the bullying to be "persistent and repeated negative behaviour directed at an employee that creates a risk to health and safety."

Unfriending someone is NOT "persistent and repeated", this is head line grabbing bull-****, and if you read the article fully you will see that.

Most prosecutions happen under OHS legislation, the word "bullying" first appeared in legislation in January 1 2014 in the Fair Work Act until that time it was dealt with by the OHS Act and in MOST occasions still is, successful convictions aren't that common because proving "persistent and repeated" is difficult in most cases
Trevor 57 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 26-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #32
creative
I am Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamb0 View Post
That news.com article is misleading. Information has been selectively omitted especially in the beginning to shape the story into something which will predictably generate spluttering outrage and page clicks.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-2...llying/6805484
Exactly! Just the usual media spin to push a non story and watch all the privacy nutjobs get all emotional!
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 26-09-2015, 07:41 PM   #33
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mug book, is what I call it. it's the work of the Devil.

A fool mate rings me up pushing me to get on it, I have informed him it's a work of Satan and will never be on it, for at least maybe a year or so now.

Last week he rings and says get on face book ! and sign this partition ! against a type of reffo's, I said no way would I ever do such a thing as he wanted me to do, then he abused me full on and hang up. it just makes some people go just so stupid.
He says you have to do this, you have to do that, I said who the hell do you think you are Adolf Hitler! he is just a scatter brain half whit fool just swinging at shadows fighting an enemy he knows totally bugger all about, there mob will wipe the floor with us, in fact they have won it's all over, Political Correctness is and will end up in slaving and destroy our nation, it's like the pox.

I said, you want to watch yourself what you say on that rubbish face book, it's evil and there is insane people who can point you out and will hunt you down or they will even attack others that know you.

I do still remember what went on in Nazi Germany and the Communist nations and it's people as such out their, just in the wings waiting to in slave all people.
Man has not changed or evolved at all, he still is an idiot fool.
Sadly most people are just so totally ignorant and to demented to face reality.

Face book is a evil tool for mugs.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #34
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
Mug book, is what I call it. it's the work of the Devil.

A fool mate rings me up pushing me to get on it, I have informed him it's a work of Satan and will never be on it, for at least maybe a year or so now.

Last week he rings and says get on face book ! and sign this partition ! against a type of reffo's, I said no way would I ever do such a thing as he wanted me to do, then he abused me full on and hang up. it just makes some people go just so stupid.
He says you have to do this, you have to do that, I said who the hell do you think you are Adolf Hitler! he is just a scatter brain half whit fool just swinging at shadows fighting an enemy he knows totally bugger all about, there mob will wipe the floor with us, in fact they have won it's all over, Political Correctness is and will end up in slaving and destroy our nation, it's like the pox.

I said, you want to watch yourself what you say on that rubbish face book, it's evil and there is insane people who can point you out and will hunt you down or they will even attack others that know you.

I do still remember what went on in Nazi Germany and the Communist nations and it's people as such out their, just in the wings waiting to in slave all people.
Man has not changed or evolved at all, he still is an idiot fool.
Sadly most people are just so totally ignorant and to demented to face reality.

Face book is a evil tool for mugs.
Yeah.....I don't think facebook is any of those things, and your mate is the tool, not the technology.
I find it invaluable to remember all my friends and families' birthdays, and the family I only see once a year, I know what they've been upto the whole time.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 27-09-2015, 10:34 AM   #35
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Yeah.....I don't think facebook is any of those things, and your mate is the tool, not the technology.
I find it invaluable to remember all my friends and families' birthdays, and the family I only see once a year, I know what they've been upto the whole time.
The problem is all about fools.
Now how does one save such from their madness
Danger can be technology in the wrong hands ? Yoda
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2015, 02:22 PM   #36
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

I had facebook once, then i remembered this thing called living!
Old 27-09-2015, 03:38 PM   #37
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

just as well I driver road transport , if some one complains what I do in my work space ....... well they can always get out and walk ........ oh wait no one gets to go in to my work space so I can change the aircon as I feel fit

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2015, 04:25 PM   #38
XG_Falcon

It reminds me of a Louis CK bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEeOle0Lfcc
XG_Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2015, 07:36 AM   #39
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...-1227548366743
OMG !!!!!! Third world problem. If only it was permanent...........
Old 29-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #40
Itsme
Experienced Member

Facebook is ok for me, just my inner circle of friends only, never mix business with your private life & believe me you see ******* all of my info public, only the the wannabe's put all up to show the public.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: