Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 17-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 
Default Massive text!

Hi guys,

Not sure if you're aware or not (it's a bit hard to miss...) but there seems to be a problem with text size on the site...(looks about 22)? Is there a problem?

Cheers,

Sez

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
SEZ213 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
XRGhia
meh.
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Contributions in the technical arena. 
Default Re: Massive text!

Yeahh... It's the same here... I'm just viewing IE8 on 70% after it happened..
Old 20-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
nick58
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrghiawagon
Yeahh... It's the same here... I'm just viewing IE8 on 70% after it happened..
I can't work out how too change size
nick58 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
nick58
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick58
I can't work out how too change size
how do i change text size?
nick58 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick58
how do i change text size?
It is automatically set at 2 but if you have changed it, set it down to 2 from the dropdown box.

Gaela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post