Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-05-2005, 05:51 PM   #31
BA_Turbs
Allan Smithee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211
I do rotating shifts. Nights I keep going with a product called (get ready to laugh) "Fatblaster" which another shift worker put me on to.
But has it blasted any fat?

I am also a shift worker, sometimes 12 hour shifts, other times 8 hour shifts. epends where I am working at the time. i love it. night shift is great, if anything exciting is going to happen it happens on night shift and then I can come home and sleep all day free of other people. Its bliss.

Thank Christ I don't have kids though!
BA_Turbs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #32
LOWAU

I also do rotating shifts, one week days, one week evenings and one week graveyard, it took a couple of months to get used to but it's ok now.
The real problem is the changeover from one week to the other, it happens on the weekends and it really stuffs everything up.
Sometimes I find it hard to stay awake while driving home and then once your home your wide awake and can't sleep, a nice meal fixes that.
I work in IT security, and usually have a lot of spare time so I surf the forums and listen to music.
LOWAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post