Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 11-10-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Black thunder

Default metallic green. paint

Just wanted to know is the metallic green paint on the EL/EF
the dark green colour of the brighter green??

if anyone got pictures of a metallic green EL/EF it would be great

thanks guys.

Rob

Old 11-10-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

makes no sence to me.maybe a retype is needed.
BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
LOW_XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
Black thunder

my bad ahaha
pretty much just wanted to know if the metallic green paint onthe EL/EF
is that dark green colour like this 1
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #4
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

yeah the darker green on ef/els is heritage green paint code is e1 i think?
BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
LOW_XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #5
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Heritage Green is paint code E3.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post