Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 31-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #1
baboon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: went to the trouble of posting up some great Vids of the AFF drag meet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
it's a temp thing . controlled by monetary policy , to lull people into a false sense of power , the reason fuel came down 60c litre . since then interest rates have been dropping . petrol will go back up. inflation will rise agian , in the hope that peple will borrow more . wait and see . inflation will shortly sky rocket .
If america keep printing money then this is where the inflation starts. Its an inflation of the money supply which will lead to higher prices eventually... A gallon of oil will always be a gallon of oil. More printing of paper money will mean more inflation!

I am buying into Australian oil companies now. These stocks have been battered down and are cheap in my opinion. When oil goes back up these stocks will too. Money I make from these stocks will go towards my fuel payments.

If you cant beat them join them I say...
baboon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post