Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #31
GTP-03

Ford will fix you ball joints for free on your territory, just ask youre dealer
Old 17-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #32
Ohio XB
Compulsive Hobbiest

Quote:
Same For Holden The Austrailian Versions Are Far Better Than The US Counter Parts. The US have never been able to get good power from engines and probably never will.

The Holden that was sold in the US as the GTO went down in flames, so that does not back up a belief that the Aussie version is better. That same car was sold with the Corvette engine that I believe is built in Canada, but designed in Detroit. I could list many American engines but that has already been done by someone else. Yes, US has it's share of sorry engines, but especially in the last few years some really good ones. You've got to remember, here we have a much larger crowd to build variety for.

Dealers do probably as much speculating as assembly line workers. The best part of that is production of rumors is right on schedule. ;)

As for what Ford is going to do, they have an absolute plan in writing. The only thing that affects that plan is timing based on world economies and events. Instead of plowing forward with the plan in spite of what is going on globally they are watching closely what is going on around the world and adapting the plan timing to fit in as well as possible.

Steve

My XB Interceptor project

Wife's 1966 Mustang

My Artworks and Creative Projects Site
Oil Paintings, Airbrushing, Metal Sculpture,
Custom Cars, Replica Movie Props, Videos,
and more!
Ohio XB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #33
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFS1
dear oh dear... where does one start!!!!
I think a good start could be that little red box with a "X" in it , in the top right hand of our screen's.
Keep your sanity......
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #34
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Thanks To Everyone Who Cleared Up The Mess That had been told its very reassuring that the falcon will be around for a while longer as its an amazing car and i am very much looking foward to the release of a GTHO i just hope ford do it justice, (Which They Will)
99AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post