Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-01-2011, 08:53 AM   #31
dags41v
Black 2006 XR8

I have just gone from a daewoo to a BF and with 2 kids under 6 and therefore 2 booster seats in the back, it doesnt get much roomier than a falcon. The other advantage is the fold down table/armrest in the back which for soemreason has the kids captivated. If I keep the revs over 3K I rarely hear them.
dags41v is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #32
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

His question was whether getting an fg xr6t for $15k is viable and not why he should keep the BA and not get the magna. The magna is for his wife and her preference is the magna over the BA for several reasons.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #33
xespak84
Starter Motor

i think he should just leave it until he can afford to do this 2 cars equals two rego's every year fuel costs serviceing setc its not cheap. and sucks if they are regod around the same time of the year
xespak84 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #34
Ibrox90
Banned

MAGNA's are awesome, I had a TS magna as my first car and the parents had several over the years, i love them.

to be honest the 380 is far superior and can easily be picked up cheap at ex government auctions

HIS
THUNDER
2004 BA XR8
Blueprint

Mods:
Quad Exhaust, Hi-Flow Air filter, BFtiming chain tensioners, Billet Oil pump gears
stage 2 shift kit, riding on G6ET 18's

HERS
FLASH
BA MKII XR6 Turbo
Phantom Purple
Typhoon front end

Parking your ford after a long day of being Awesome
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkin...37774932974038
Ibrox90 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #35
AC/DC
" Let there be Rock "

For the price of a 2004 magna you can prob get a 2004 Toyota Avalon. Yep its a bit ugly but CHECK OUT THE ROOM IN THE BACK ! ! ! ! ! ! Heaps more than the Falcon, Commodore or Magna. And heaps more than the Aurion ....

Craig
AC/DC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #36
Brazen
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

he is not taking about room, he is talking about access to the rear seats.
Brazen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post