Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
Samurai_Chris

Default Anyone good at Photoshop. Need help...

Hi guys. I have spent the last few weeks looking at which Focus to choose..

I have settled on the Zetec Hatch simply because my wife cant drive shift (I want the XR5)

Anyways, the Zetec comes with everything I need, and I can get it in the Auto.. I also like that it comes with a body kit although not that noticeable..

Now the thing is. At first I was looking at getting it in Frozen White, and then add the blue cobra stripes later. But as I am not seeing too many around Brisbane in white. I am also leaning toward silver with black stripes..

This is where the person with photoshop, with a little time, and is bored can help me..

I am looking for someone to show me two concept pictures of a white Focus with blue stripes, and these wheels.

And another with these wheels.

And then do the same with a silver Zetec with black stripes..

Any help would be greatly appreciated in enabling me to get an idea of what the outcome "might" look like... If you can find better wheels, then please use your creative license. But As long as they are black and are similar to what I have above (Thin spokes)(Then thats what I am aiming for on both!!!)

I am also think 17"-18" rims...

It's not just about the wheels. I am trying to see what colours and wheels would look the best... Obviously my first choice is white with blue. But if worst comes to worst, I want to see what silver with black would look like...

Cheers, Chris

Closed Thread