Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
bluete
Starter Motor

Question Interstate transport

Just wondering if anyone can tell me who's a good reliable interstate car transport company, as I'm looking for one to transport a car from qld to vic?pricing online seems to range from $650 to $800 door to door.

bluete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
pcman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Interstate transport

give www.uship.com a go ive seen some stupidly cheap quotes given out on there for transporting cars
pcman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
mex351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ceva...
mex351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
xw 427
BIG CUBES=POWER

i have used these guys for years,family run,never had a problem http://gkpacelogistics.com.au/
Old 06-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
meteoriTE

Highly recommend ceva had a couple of cars transported with them and all aspects of dealing were great. I tried getting quotes with a couple of others first, either took forever to get back to me or one I mob I was going to use, the woman organising everything would'nt be able to organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties. So after she called me back about the third or fourth time, I told her not to worry about it as if she could not get the details right that I had e mailed her and spoke to her about on previous occasions, then how could trust them to get my car here. Anyway called ceva had the car quoted, booked and right to be picked up on a nominated day there and then. A little later that afternoon the woman from the other mob had actually called me back to see when the car would be ready for pick up, I just laughed at her and asked if she was serious or on hard drugs and just hung up on her. But yeah definetly ceva as both cars I've used them for was a simple and painless excersise and great service.
meteoriTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have used movingcars.com.au
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #7
bluete
Starter Motor

Thanks for the info, I will look into all of theses, will let you know how I go.
Cheers
bluete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post