Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 30-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Donk

Default Black AU111 Futura.

G'day, big longshot coming up, did any of you notice the black series 3 futura with the TS50 kit that didnt make reserve twice in the last couple of weeks on E bay, I would attach a link but have only just graduated to email. It lives in CARRUM in Melbourne, 17 inch factory alloys, TS50 front and rear bar and wing XR8 sideskirts. Anyway I am about to fly down from Wagga to buy it, just wondered if anyone new anything about it I know it is an extremely long shot just thought some of you may have seen it and may have even gone to look at it and might be able to scare me away and save me airfares if it has issues, I'm getting an RACV inspection done but hoped I might jag someone who knows the car and even had a look at it while it was up for auction. Dont expect a result just thought I would give it a lash. Thanks.

Donk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2007, 11:58 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

Have seen it on Ebay and I think its way overpriced.

Donk when are you looking to buy, if you can hold out a bit I know of an AU2 Fairmont coming up soon, 150,000kms all country, and it is a local car.
Old 31-05-2007, 03:27 PM   #3
Donk

Yeah mate it was way overpriced but he's come down a lot from where the auction was, the sale has hit a hurdle at their end but still may be done when they sort a few dramas out(not to do with the car). I'm buying as soon as I find something I like, cashed up and ready to go.
Old 31-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Black AU forte, futura, fairmont, is like a needle in a hey stack!

There is a girl in perth with a black AU Forte with a C2R kit looks nice sounds nice and goes pretty quick she flogs it. Cant remember what the plates are. Heck she might be on here. Doubt it though
Old 31-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #5
Donk

This looks good, just dont know how good until I see it in person. I know he had it resprayed when he put the bodykit on, so that scares me straight away, I was hoping someone may have seen it in person but knew it was a serious long shot.
Old 31-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #6
richo77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR_
Black AU forte, futura, fairmont, is like a needle in a hey stack!

There is a girl in perth with a black AU Forte with a C2R kit looks nice sounds nice and goes pretty quick she flogs it. Cant remember what the plates are. Heck she might be on here. Doubt it though

She lives in kingsley somewhere and drives like a maniac, pink personalised plates, cant think of what it says either. shes gonna run someone over one day with the way she drives in shopping centre car parks
richo77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2007, 03:33 AM   #7
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richo77
She lives in kingsley somewhere and drives like a maniac, pink personalised plates, cant think of what it says either. shes gonna run someone over one day with the way she drives in shopping centre car parks
She is HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. MIZZAU or something.