Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 24-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

Default Images not loading..

Hi Guys,

Not sure whats going on here.
I created a post with links to images. The images initially loaded, but once I reload the post the images are gone. The wierd thing is if I click on quote to see the links and copy them in a new tab, the images load and I can see them, But they do not load when looking at the post.

The post is HERE

Any ideas ?

Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Clear your cache? Clicking on the link to the post I see no links to the photos at all.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

The links are there and done in the correct manner, i believe it's a compatibility issue between the forum and the host.

I redid one image, it showed then disappeared after page refresh, i tried two different browsers to.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #4
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

I have uploaded the images to photobucket to get around this issue..

Thanks Guys.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post