Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 26-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
bartsau
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Adjusting my clutch cable

Ok so this is gonna sound kinda dumb i know but i can't for the life of me work out if i should thread the nut on further or let it off.

I am trying to shift the pickup point further towards the floor as it is really high at the moment.

Also, i have still yet to get around to putting the clutch return spring on and again just can not figure out where it is meant to go. I have tried many different ways and it has done my head in numorous times. If someone could get a pic of where it goes that would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks, Rhys

AU I Forte Sedan - No longer
Toy Car Build
bartsau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #2
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ok so the clutch is cutting in with minimal movement of the pedal, that to me says its already adjusted tightly, i would loosen it off a couple of threads and see how it feels, then if its going the way you want do another couple of threads until your happy with it then lock it up.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post