Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
dave289
Banned

Default Beware of lowlifes....

Found this while I was over at ls1. I was actually looking to see where norm had been hiding lately as I noticed he has gone missing from ford forums. ARE you out there norm ? Anyway I though this may be a lesson to some people and a caution at the same time.

This bloke advetised car parts on ls1 which turned into drama. see thread below

http://www.ls1.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=146543

At first it looked like the buyers fault as he did not measure the part. Then as you read into it you seen see what a lowlife this seller is. The link below is a wheel nut he is selling which is currently at $1,025 dollars. Yes it is obviuos some people are stupid and dont read the add properly but from feedback listed it shows he obviuosly rips people off and decieves them . Have a look at the ebay add below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VY-VZ-HSV-SS-...item2a0e6a4f74

Old 04-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
SM1DY
LIKE A BOSS 351

I don't see a problem with what the seller did, he may have very well been under the impression that the headers were 1 7/8 and buyer should've checked this.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM1DY
I don't see a problem with what the seller did, he may have very well been under the impression that the headers were 1 7/8 and buyer should've checked this.
He has sold things on ebay and has not delivered them if you read some of his feedback. He does not return calls or messages. If you read the thread you would also know the guy tried to contact him for over 36 hours without a response ,but when he started a thread, the dope replies in less than 25 minutes. What does that say about somebody ? You dont see a problem , you and my neighbour would be great mates.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
SM1DY
LIKE A BOSS 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave289
He has sold things on ebay and has not delivered them if you read some of his feedback. He does not return calls or messages. If you read the thread you would also know the guy tried to contact him for over 36 hours without a response ,but when he started a thread, the dope replies in less than 25 minutes. What does that say about somebody ? You dont see a problem , you and my neighbour would be great mates.

I have no sympathy, it's not a perfect world and you'd have to be nieve to think it was. People like this exist and I take the proper precautions to avoid them. In this day and age if your slow enough to get dooped by this guy then too bad.

Why did he buy from this guy in the first place if his feedback was so bad???
Old 04-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

This belongs on the forum it originated from.
Closed Thread