Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Chris_Rogers01

Default What would of happened to this guy?

Hey guys earlier tonight i was driving on the Sunshine coast i was heading to KFC when a guy in a Black VE SS commodore ute got impatient with my speed i was going the speed limit he flew past me giving me the finger ran the orange light, while i stopped at the orange light i was at the lights for a minute or two i continued on that road where the speed limit changed dramatically to 10km and the speed limit was 60km prior to the change and the guy driving past was going roughly 80km+ easy anyways i drove on and he had been pulled over by the police, he was being yelled at by a police officer who done him with a speed camera cause he was going such speed over the 10km limit my question was, what would happen to this guy?

Old 20-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
XR6TCraig
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What would of happened to this guy?

10KPH speed limt? WTF!
Camera set up in a 10kph speed limit? Wow! It would be like shooting fish in a barrel!

Last edited by XR6TCraig; 20-05-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 20-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Chris_Rogers01

May i add it just made it funnier because he had unit stickers all over the car and a chevy badge so while i drove past him i just smiled and gave him the finger back for doing something so stupid, since its a road where allot of ppl cross the roads for work and cafe's and stuff
Old 20-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiginmackay
10KPH speed limt?

WTF!
The speed limit only lasts for about 20 seconds driving 10km as its behind a shopping centre and ppl cross that road heaps, not even normal road material its tiles not tar
Old 20-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

umm, speeding ticket probably
Old 20-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #6
XR6TCraig
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where abouts?
Old 20-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

He would've been fined no doubt, depending on how much over the speed limit he was doing when the police officer clocked him with the radar.

Being QLD I don't know what the penalty is for demerits in regards to speed in that state, but sounds like he was a fair bit over.
Quote:
May i add it just made it funnier because he had unit stickers all over the car and a chevy badge so while i drove past him i just smiled and gave him the finger back for doing something so stupid, since its a road where allot of ppl cross the roads for work and cafe's and stuff
You sure showed him!
Old 20-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
Mr H

lol...for a start he's driving a crummydore and worst stickin chev badges...serves him right, if your gonna rudely overtake someone just do it, why instigate by giving someone a one finger salute
Old 20-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
SteveJH
No longer a Uni student..

10km/h Shared Zone probably.

Current:
2012 Ford Focus Sport - Petrol/Manual/Black
Old 20-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Chris_Rogers01

Isn't it like 35km over and ur car can be towed away? i just thought he would of gotten allot more since it was such a high speed he was going in that 10km zone and its Ocean Drive behind the Big Top shopping centre near the pub
Old 20-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #11
chrisfpv

By the way, what did you get from KFC?
Old 20-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJH
10km/h Shared Zone probably.
yeah that's the one there is a sign after the lights i was going 60km and he flew past me i reckon he was going at least 80km+ and he was going faster down the road while i was stopped lol
Old 20-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
Legit290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Police Dispatcher: Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers HAS been approved.
Old 20-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #14
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfpv
By the way, what did you get from KFC?
haha i got the box deal with burger, chicken piece, drink and chips the nice lady even gave me more change then the note i actually gave her haha
Old 20-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #15
chrisfpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Rogers01
haha i got the box deal with burger, chicken piece, drink and chips the nice lady even gave me more change then the note i actually gave her haha
What box deal is that, the ultimate burger meal or all-stars box?
I've had the ultimate burger meal before but even though it was nice I probably wouldn't buy one again, to much food.

How much is it these days?
Old 20-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
He would've been fined no doubt, depending on how much over the speed limit he was doing when the police officer clocked him with the radar.

Being QLD I don't know what the penalty is for demerits in regards to speed in that state, but sounds like he was a fair bit over.

You sure showed him!
If he was doing more than 55, 8 points and 6 months walking.
Old 20-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Did you give the extra money back or are you a thief which is actually a crime as opposed to the traffic offence committed by the driver of the ute?
Old 20-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #18
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
What box deal is that, the ultimate burger meal or all-stars box?
I've had the ultimate burger meal before but even though it was nice I probably wouldn't buy one again, to much food.

How much is it these days?
its the Ultimate burger deal i trade the patato and gravy for a small drink haha and its under $12 im pre sure, i was heading to go cruising but the carpark we usually park at is being turned into a bigger car hire the ones u usually find at airports so we now have to find a new spot
Old 20-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
chrisfpv

Quote:
its the Ultimate burger deal i trade the patato and gravy for a small drink haha and its under $12 im pre sure, i was heading to go cruising but the carpark we usually park at is being turned into a bigger car hire the ones u usually find at airports so we now have to find a new spot
Doesn't the ultimate burger meal come with a drink already? So you're trading in the P&G for another drink? What burgers come with the meal, is the new supercharged zinger an option?
Old 20-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Did you give the extra money back or are you a thief which is actually a crime as opposed to the traffic offence committed by the driver of the ute?
I didn't realise the extra change i had my friend Danielle in the car she made the order while i was parked, and noticed once i got home, usually if i got extra change id return it i work at Mcdonalds usually the register person gets more in trouble if one of the manager finds out depending on how tough they are on the crew
Old 20-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
Chris_Rogers01

Quote:
Doesn't the ultimate burger meal come with a drink already? So you're trading in the P&G for another drink? What burgers come with the meal, is the new supercharged zinger an option?
Its only the choice of drinks and u can either get the spicy chicken piece/ spicy burger or the original burger/ original chicken piece or mix doesn't cost extra and yeah i dont like the patato and gravy so i get a extra small drink at no cost i think its just over $10 for the small pack and $1.50 upgrade to the large
Old 20-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #22
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

What would've happened? I'd say flappist is on the money....loss of licence for sure.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
Old 20-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #23
chrisfpv

Quote:
Its only the choice of drinks and u can either get the spicy chicken piece/ spicy burger or the original burger/ original chicken piece or mix doesn't cost extra and yeah i dont like the patato and gravy so i get a extra small drink at no cost i think its just over $10 for the small pack and $1.50 upgrade to the large
What's wrong with the Potato and gravy? I haven't had it in a while but it's loads better then Red Roosters P&G.

Is it just one chicken piece in exchange for the burger? I think the last time I had one they offered 3 pieces of chicken WITH the burger.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #24
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I didn't realise the extra change i had my friend Danielle in the car she made the order while i was parked, and noticed once i got home, usually if i got extra change id return it i work at Mcdonalds usually the register person gets more in trouble if one of the manager finds out depending on how tough they are on the crew
So you are going to drop it back tomorrow with another, how did you put it,.....ha ha...?

I wonder if the ute drive said to the copper that usually he slows down then that would make it ok......

And yes I am serious. Coming on here trying to take some high ground position over another's behavior and at the same time skiting how you stole some money (the ha ha gives away your attitude) does not do a lot for your credibility.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #25
My poor XF
Geelong FC 07, 09 & 2011

Wtf is going on in this thread?
Old 20-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #26
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

At that speed in a shared zone, I think a speeding ticket is secondary to dangerous driving and summons to court and
if si, I think the police can confiscate his license if in the opinion of the officer he was threatening the safety of pedestrians..

Interesting one to know, perhaps the law takes a very dim view at that speed?
Old 20-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #27
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
So you are going to drop it back tomorrow with another, how did you put it,.....ha ha...?

I wonder if the ute drive said to the copper that usually he slows down then that would make it ok......

And yes I am serious. Coming on here trying to take some high ground position over another's behavior and at the same time skiting how you stole some money (the ha ha gives away your attitude) does not do a lot for your credibility.
Would you drive in tomorrow for no reason other than to give say $15 back to company at your own expense cover the employees error?

And I would also much rather be handed extra money than be excessively speeding. The money may be a crime but speeding through an area like that is just stupidity with people around.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #28
MrEL
Sick Puppy

Are you a relative of Hulk BA by any chance?
This thread is just about as stupid as one of his!
Old 20-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #29
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Any pics of the KFC meal?

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Old 20-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #30
chrisfpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked
Any pics of the KFC meal?
That's what I'm waiting for.
Closed Thread